Chapter 2

Amy's P.O.V

It was 5:30. The girls said they would pick me up at 6:00. I didn't have any One Direction shirts so I wore a sleeveless jean shirt, black leggings, and golden T-strap sandals. I applied a minimal amount of make-up and put my hair up in a sock bun.

-------------------------------------------------

At the concert

The sound of screaming fans was deafening. I really don't see how these boys can do it all the time. We had backstage passes so we could meet the boys after the concert. I had this undescribable feeling in my stomach and felt like I was going to throw up.

I only knew a few of the songs they sang, but of course my friends new all of them. Soon, the concert had ended and my heard was racing. Every step I took towards their dressing room, my heart would beat faster. Security opened the door, and everything went silent. His eyes were boring into mine. I felt like we were the only people in the room. That was until someone broke the silence.

"Hi, we're One Direction" they all said in unison. I could see my friends were hardly breathing and wanted to scream any moment. Instead we just walked in and sat on a couch.

Hi, I'm Ally, and these are my friends, Katie and Amy", Amy said, with confidence.

"It's nice to meet you all" Liam said before all the boys gave us hugs. I hugged everybody, but when I got to Niall, I immediatly backed away. Tears were forming in my eyes at the moment.

Niall's P.O.V

Me and the boys were talking about the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs games, when there was a knock at the door. The door opened and there stood the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Piercing sea green eyes, brown dip-dyed hair, a few freckles. Then it hit me. Amy. The love of my life. The girl I was going to marry. I couldn't stop staring at her. I finally snapped out of my daydreaming state.

"Hi, we're One Direction"

"Hi, I'm Ally, and these are my friends, Katie and Amy", said a girl with long brunette hair and hazel eyes.

We all got up to hug the girls, but when I got to Amy, she backed away. I know realized that this is all my fault.

My fault that she backed away.

My fault that she's heart broken.

This would have never happened if I just told her the truth, but I don't think she's ready for that yet. She needs to gain my trust. I'll do anything, I just want her back.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this chapter. Sorry it was short. I'll try to update at least 2 chapters each day.

Love you Butter Pickles

Taylor xx