Chapter 10

Ally's P.O.V

I was walking down the isle, my arm hooked with my dad's. Long white dress, sprinkled with gems at the waist. Gray peep-toed heels with a sparkles bow hitting the red velvet carpet with every step.

I looked up and my eyes met with vibrant, green orbs. Hair smoothed back, that looks absolutely great. Lips parted to show his incredibly white teeth.

My bridesmaids on the left, and his grooms on the right. In this moment, everything was perfect.

He took my hand in his. I stared into his eyes so long, that my eyes were starting to water. Not only because of the need to refresh them, but that this moment was actually happening.

Our vows were said and the final sentence came.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Harry lifted the shade above my face and cupped my cheek. He leaned in and for a split second, I felt fireworks.

"Ally, wake up!" I was shaken awake from my beautiful dream.

I slowly opened my eyes, as getting used to light. I found that I was in a plane, with Harry in front of me.

I looked over to my left shoulder and saw his hand on it. I blushed and sat up. I grabbed my purse and followed him out.

I have to admit, I was mad at him for interrupting my dream, and maybe future?

It's probably unrealistic.

Amy's P.O.V

Louisville, Kentucky

Screaming girls, screaming girls, and more screaming girls. A few boys here and there, but about 99% of them were girls.

I kept my head down, trying to avoid my hair being ripped out. I failed.

We got to our hotel and settled in. It was currently 5:00 in the morning in Louisville. Around noon, the girls and I agreed to go shopping while the boys went to sound check. I just needed a nap, because I felt like I was going to pass out any minute.

Well, I guess this is good morning?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up and was relieved when I found out that my headache was gone. I sat up and walked to the bathroom.

My eyes were bloodshot red. I guess that was what I get for getting hardly any sleep. I didn't go to sleep at all on the plane.

I walked back to my room and looked at the clock. It read 11:43am. I wonder if the girls were awake.

I padded across the hallway to Katie's room. I knocked on the door and slightly opened it.

Katie was sound asleep. There was only one way to get her up.

"Katie! There's more X-Factor auditions tonight!" I shouted.

Katie shot up and sat at the edge of the bed. She turned the TV on and began surfing through the channels.

"What channel is it on?" Katie asked, vigorously tapping the buttons on the remote.

"I'm just kidding. Now get ready, we're going to the mall soon." I replied, walking out of the room.

Katie scoffed, as I heard her open her closet and rummage through her clothes.

I walked back to my room and sorted through my closet. What to wear.

I picked out a peach cropped top, medium washed jeans, and a pair of sperrys. I French braided my hair and added a tab bit of makeup.

I grabbed some money and waited in the living room for the girls.

After they came out, we headed downstairs and called a cab.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Each of us had at least four bags. I have no idea how we are going to fit this in our suitcases. I could barely fit the stuff I have now.

We made it back to the hotel. The boys weren't here yet, so I decided to go to lunch by myself.

The restaurant was walking distance. Ahead of me, I saw a familiar head of brown hair. It couldn't be.

The boy looked up and our eyes met. His eyes widened, as he quickened his pace towards me.

He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck.

"Amy, you have no idea how much I've missed you." Jake said.

I had no idea what to say, so I just let him continue.

"Look I'm sorry about what happened. It was wrong of me to do that. I just thought you'd rather hang out with that Niall guy than with me." Jake apologized.

"It's okay. And I'm sorry that you thought that. Things were really awkward between us and I just wanted to sort that out.

He nodded. "So, where you headed?"

"Just to a restaurant down the street."

"Care if I join." Jake asked with pleading eyes.

"Sure, as long as you don't go off and snog with the waitress." I half laughed.

He laughed and nodded. We walked side by side and headed down to the restaurant.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the late update. In order to make up, I might update again this week before Sunday.

I was going to post a picture of Amy's outfit, but since I'm typing this on my phone, I can't do that. I will do it sometime this week.

If this is not long enough, I will make it longer in the next chapter.

Okay, that's all. Bye :)xx

Vote

Comment

Follow

Taylor xx