Chapter 13

Harry's P.O.V

My palms were sweating like crazy. I had to keep wiping them on the side of my pants.

I really wanted Amy to like me. I mean, I've liked her ever since we met at the concert.

She hadn't texted me back which that got me worried. Was she coming or not?

Either way, I needed to get prepared.

I went to my room and threw on a red plaid shirt and a pair of black jeans. I slipped on my favorite pair of brown boots.

I made sure that the room was presentable.

I didn't want to ask Amy if she was coming or not because I did not want to seem desperate. I need to know if she has feelings for me or not, so I don't feel like I'm pouring my heart out for nothing.

I sat on the couch and waited.

Amy's P.O.V

I thought to myself, today would not be a good day to tell Harry.

I'm not that type of person that just tells their feelings right away. I guess I'm just kind-hearted.

But yet, I don't want to lie. Harry has been really sweet and I couldn't do that to him.

I place my bags in my bedroom and head out to Harry's room.

On my short walk, I think about what should I say.

"Harry, I think you're sweet and all, but I don't think we'll work out." I felt that was too harsh.

Before I had time to think of a second option, I had already knocked on Harry's door.

He opened the door with a small smile and made room for me to come in. I thanked him and made my way towards the couch. Harry sat down next to me and everything was quiet.

"So you know why I asked to come, right." Harry questioned.

I slowly nodded.

"I guess we should get right to point. You know I've had a thing for you for a while now. I want to solve my question so it doesn't feel like I'm pouring out my heart for nothing. So do you have feelings for me?" Harry asks.

"Yes." I blurt out. I can't believe I just said that.

"You do?" His face lit up.

I could either say 'no' and crush him, or

'yes' so he would be happy.

I nodded, a little to fast. Harry leans over and hugs me. I wrap my arms around his waist to return the favor.

"You had me thinking you were going to say no." He mumbles into neck.

I let out a small laugh. I am in deep shit. If I only I had thought about what I was going to say before blurting out an answer.

"I have another question to ask you. Would you go on a date with me?"

My heart stops beating. More things adding to my lie.

"Sure, what should I wear?" I ask.

"Nothing to fancy. Meet by the back entrance at seven tomorrow." He smiles.

I nod, again. "Well, I guess I should get ready for the concert."

"I'll see you then." Harry says, as he follows me to the door.

I say 'goodbye' to Harry and he closes the door behind me. I sigh out in frustration. I've never been so mad out myself.

I walk back to the room and walk straight to me bed room. I ignore all the questions Ally and Katie have been banging me over the head with.