Chapter 4

Niall's P.O.V

I walked up the last step of Amy's apartment stairs. My legs were shaking, and I could hardly breathe. Many thoughts were running through my head.

What will she say?

Will she just slam the door in your face?

Will she give you another chance?

Just shut up Niall.

What if she doesn't take you back?

It's gonna take some time but I know she will take me back. I can just feel it in my gut.

I knocked on the door and tried to build up all the confidence I had. She opened the door and just stood there in shock. I mean, I wouldn't blame her. I just showed up without any warning. It seemed like I was just standing there, staring at Amy for at least 15 minutes. That was until she broke the silence.

"Um.. What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk"

"What is there to talk about?"

"Us, can I come in?"

She nodded and stepped back so I could enter. Her place was modern and casual, cozy I should say. I sat down on her couch and drank the tea she made. God, do I miss her tea so much. It's just fixed perfectly.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asks.

"I wanted to tell you why I left" I can tell she's hurt, but I want to fix that. I need to fix that.

She nods tell me to go on. I take a deep breath and tell her everything.

Amy's P.O.V

"I never stopped loving you. I knew that if I had won, I wouldn't see you for a very long time. And I couldn't stand to see you cry. Management has me dating some super model in America just to get more fans. I just wish I could tell the world, that I am in love with Amy Edwards" I saw Niall tear up as he continued.

"With you going off the college, and me being on tour all the time. We would hardly see eachother."

"SO YOU TELL MY FRIENDS THAT YOUR WERE LEAVING AND NOT ME? I CRIED SO MUCH THAT I PASSED OUT SOMETIMES. I THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD RATHER BE WITH SOME MODEL INSTEAD OF PLAIN OLD ME!" I practically screamed letting tears fall down my face.

"I know I-" but I cut him off.

"DON'T SAY YOU WANTED TO FIX THIS. CAUSE IS GONNA TAKE MORE THAN A SORRY TO FIX!"

"I'm willing to take that risk. Because I just love you-"

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have left me on our special day. Niall that was out anniversary for fucks sake! I spent up bunch of time making sure it was perfect, but all I get repaid in is, tears and a broken heart."

Niall was crying. It killed me more just to see him cry. He got up and walked towards door and opened it.

"I'm sorry" is all he said before leaving.

I went upstairs to my bedroom, curled up in a ball, and cried like I do every night since he left. Eventually I cried myself to sleep.

Niall's P.O.V

I had completely forgotten about our anniversary. Just thinking about leaving for the X FACTOR, I couldn't think straight.

I arrived at my hotel room and just laid in bad, just staring at the ceiling. I remember those times when Amy was on the other side of the bed. But now she's gone.

We're leaving London in a few days and are going to Paris. I want to know that's she's mine before we leave.

------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short, for some reason, wattpad didn't save the rest of the chapter. I'll just include the rest in chapter 5

Vote

Comment

Follow

Taylor xx