Chapter 3

Amy's P.O.V

I couldn't take this anymore. I ran out of the dressing room and tried to find the exit. I heard a familiar Irish accent calling after me, but I ignored it as hot tears streamed down my face. Since I didn't drive, I just decided to walk home. Eventually I'll get there because I have no idea where I am.

I was running so face that I didn't notice someone was in front of me, until I bumped into them.

'I'm sorry" I muttered and continued walking until this "person" grabbed my hand.

I looked up. He had beautiful blue eyes, brown hair that flows just the right way, and a Chicago Bulls snapback.

He let out a small chuckle. "It's okay love. I'm Jake, and you are?"

"I'm Amy" I said with a smile

"So what are you doing, walking alone on this fine night?"

" Well I was at a concert and decided to leave but forgot that I didn't drive, so I'm walking home"

"Do you need a lift?"

I nod my head and follow him to his car. He opens the door for me and waits till I get in. What a gentlemen.

After I tell him where I live, Jake turns on the radio and sings along.

"Hey, your a really good singer" I say

"Thanks. I've been thinking about going on the X FACTOR"

Just thinking of that TV show makes me wanna cry.

"You really should. I bet you would win" I say trying to hold back tears. I failed as I let a single tear roll down my cheek.

"What's wrong Amy?" Jake questions, worried filled his voice.

"Oh nothing, just thinking of moments."

For the rest of the ride, we just sit alone in silence. I didn't feel like talking at the moment. I just realized that I am a pussy from running away from my problems. Let's just say I'm not the best problem solver. After what seemed like hours, we arrived at my flat.

"Thanks for the ride"

"Anything for you" He leaned over and kissed my cheek. I turned a rosy pink. I got out and he drove off. Have I actually moved on? Maybe this can help me get over Niall.

Niall's P.O.V

She ran away from me. I dropped down on my knees and cried. Cried to the point where I couldn't cry anymore. I walked back to the dressing room and tried to make it look like I wasn't crying, but my eyes were red and puffy.

I walked in and everybody was staring at me like I was some alien from another dimension.

"Where did you go?" Harry asks

"Oh umm... I went to the bathroom?" I tried making it sound like a statement but it just came out as a question.

"Come on, we all know where you went. You were running after Amy" Louis says with a smirk.

"Then why did you ask?"

"That's not the point right now. You have been miserable for the past 3 concerts. Bottom line is, you need to get her back" Wow, you would probably hear that from Liam.

I sigh, knowing they were right. I was miserable for a long time. I made a stupid mistake. I needed to tell her the truth. Tonight.

---------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter. If your wondering, this is NOT going to be a long story. Maybe 15-20 chapters, but they'll contain allot of details ;)

Vote

Comment

Anything

Taylor xx