Part2 Changed

Harry's pov

The bright sunlight streaming in through my window woke me up. I grumbled and tugged the covers over my head in attempt to block it out.my head was pounding and my mouth was dry, the sign of a another fucking hangover.

I crawled out of my bed and stumbled into the bathroom."Fuck you",and walked slowly to get shower.Then I put the towel around my waist. I got naked because nobody was around.I put on my clothes and walked into the kitchen.

Niall was cooking the breakfast,while Liam and Louis were making themselves cereal.They glared at me as I walked in.

"What?"I asked,grabbing a bowl and put the cereal in it.

"You're kidding right?"niall said angrily. I shook my head no.

"well,you called us because you were too drunk to drive home.Liam and I left the party early,had to drag you out of that place.You threw up in my car and all over Liam."

I burst out laughing."I'll clean up later"

Liam coughed awkwardly "you've got a meeting with management in hour,harry"

"What do they want?"I grumbled

"Probably for you to stop being a bastard"Niall called from the couch sassily.

I sat by him."nialler,im sorry.i didn't mean to get out of control last night.Thank you for sending me home.

"It's okay "he sighed."We're just worried about you,mate.You've change."

"I have not changed !"

"Yeah,you have"Louis mumbled

**

I walked into the big meeting room.A table was set up.Simon,Annie and Ed shereen sat on one side.There was a single chair and I reluctantly sit down on it.

"Well,this must be serious even Ed's here!"I said sarcastically

"Harry"annie scolded,glaring at me.Simon shook his head disappointedly.Ed was the head of modest!And he will come in when things were really big problem or something good.Last time We saw him,he told us about a American Tour that we would do.

"Sorry ed.what's up?"I tried,faking a smile.

"You're out of control,Harry"Simon started."are you ruining your image?Ed finished for him,his deep voice rumbling through the rooms in.

"I'm not.I just having fun."I protested

"Fun for you,maybe.You are costing us money because you keep having fun and doing non sense stunt."

"That's not going to work,and we all know it."Ed smirked

"Then what do you want me to do?"I groaned.I'll fix this

"You're going to get a partnership for the next album.And she's a girl"Ed stated simply

"Cool!"I shouted."is she selena gomez?Or ariana grande.Yeah, I'm definitely going for Ariana.She's so hot.this is awesome! You guys have never let me get a girlfriend before!"

"Let me fix your statement.mWe're not going to get you a girlfriend.She's just signed in our company..and not famous yet.A pretty,sweet country girl who will be with you and keep your head on straight.The public will love it!"

"You've gotta kidding me "I groaned
"Like,will she even hot?Or fun?You're basically getting me a nanny,right?"

Simon laughed."No,not a nanny.Yes she will be very beautiful.We want the media to love her.She was a great songwriter in such a young age. You will just go on a date and have fun. You can be friends."

"we aren't to be friends"I grumbled

"Yes,you are.Or we will cut you off. You are technically breaking the contract right now."

"Okay,fine. I 'll do it.Do she know what she signed up for?"

Annie took envelopes."no,we only told the girl that someone would pick her up and what the job really is.Now,are you ready to meet her?

"Whatever"I grumbled,following her out of the room