Part10 Selfie

if you enjoy reading this,why not help my story grow by voting.It's easy and simple.but it's means alot
Thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harry's pov

I woke up to Taylor's arms wrapped around my body,hugging me tightly.
She looked so peaceful,i dont want to wake her up.Especially after last night.We were totally exhausted.

She began yawning as she opened one eye.She turned at me,our eyes glued,staring awkwardly."oh,sorry"she muttered,as she released her grip.

"What time is it?"she mumbled.

"9:10"Annie texted.She wants us to go for breakfast,implying that we spent the night together.Which,we did.But you know."

Taylor nodded and sat up,rubbing her sleepy eyes."Okay,my clothes I wore over here yesterday are still here anyways...now get out so I can change.."

I left her room and went into mine to  change,pulling on black skinny jeans and a grey plaid shirt. I grabbed my raybands and a fedora and went downstairs.The boys stared at me and Niall suddenly jumped up and hugged me.

"You okay?"he whispered in my ear. I shot the boys a thumbs up,letting they know that I'm okay.apparently, my phone buzzed,showing annie's name on the top of the screen

From Annie,9:45 am-post a cute instagram pic together the fans would love you guys.

I decided to send,"okay" and slid my iPhone 6 into my pocket.I saw Taylor walked downstairs with the same outfit as yesterday."are you ready?"she smiled at me.

"Yeah"I smiled back,as my dimples forming on my cheeks.The boys just watched us from the kitchen,suddenly Niall gave me a big applause.Followed by Louis and Liam,then they cheered for us.

"I love it " liam joked.They burst out laughing,as taylor and I exchanged glances.

"Bye guys,thanks for letting me spend the night!"she called to the boys.We walked outside and got into my car.We were going to Starbucks for breakfast.I drove in a comfortable,both still tired.

I read Annie text aloud in high pitched,nasally voice to imitate Annie.We spent the rest of the ride there talking in Annie's voice,uptight comments about everything.We pulled into the parking lot of starbucks laughing.

"Let's snap the most cutest pic ever?"Taylor laughed,as I pulled out my phone. I wrapped my arms around her waist.She threw her arm on my shoulder and we pressed our cheeks together,smiling.Taylor's hair was a bit messy and my curls were tucked back under the fedora.(pictures on the side)

"What should I caption it?"I asked,as I opened my Instagram app and started picking a filter as we stood in line.

Hm how about 'best girlfriend in the entire world' " she teased

"More like, 'highest payed girlfriend in the entire world' " I shot back.She pushed me away laughing,as we ordered some hot lattes

"#cutepartnergirltagram?" She read out,giving me a look of confusion.

"You know,it's the thing we do.like fanstagram."I replied

"I have no idea what you're talking about...but okay"she giggled.Then our name called, and I went up to grab our drinks and sandwiches.

She eagerly grabbed her sandwich and started shoving it into her mouth. I chuckled at her,running my hands through my hair.

"Don't laugh, Im so damn hungry right now"she pouted. I rolled my eyes and started eating my sandwich

"So"I said awkwardly

"So?"she said

"We were friends in very long time,but I don't think I really know      about yourself"I admitted

"I could say the same thing "she replied

"Okay,well I'll ask you a question and then you can ask me one.Okay?"I asked,Taylor nodded."I'll start,are you a virgin?"

She chocked her sandwich,her face turning a bright red. She grabbed her latte and took a huge gulp to get the food out of her throat."not that's none of your business, but no I am not.How many girls have you been with?"She asked

"I knew it!"I grinned,causing her to blush again."I don't know...a lot.How many guys have you been with?"

She smirked. I glared at her until she answered."Fine, I've been with 3 guys.recently, i changed my boyfriends ,because they were sucks.The latest one, I broke up with my boyfriend when I moved here to become a singer."

"So who's your best friends?"I asked

"Olivia."She shortly answered "what about you?"

"I have four best friends but Zayn leaved us because he had a problem with his girlfriend.And now he was no longer contact us"I said,as my voice cracking.

She chewed on her pink lips before responding."the other boys would never leave you"

"I know,my three best mates,they'd do anything for me,as I'd do for them.i don't want to hurt them,but sometimes I just panic. I get scared.I need to get away,get an escape.From everything "

"It's okay harry "

I know,my three best mates would never leave me but the fans. It's the people that I meet every day."I said quietly

"Who else leaves you that made you like this?"

"My dad first.Then my only best friend before I got famous.he's so nice,and I gave him a free ticket to visit his village.Until now,he never come back."I said and chuckled.
"then the real girlfriend of mine, I hate people who just want my fame and fortune. I just want to be my real me"

"I like the real you"she grinned

"Let's go, I 'll drive you home"I mumbled

"Alright,let's go,REAl HARRY"