Part 9 Nightmare

taylor's pov

i suddenly got awake when i heard deep yells ,from the next room,harry's room.I thought it was only my imagination.

"NO,NO,NO!"harry screamed,from the next room. I stood up from the bed,unsure of what to do.

"Louis and Niall,it's your turn!"I heard liam yelled sleepily from across the hall. I stood up and padded into the hallway.

Niall walked out of the kitchen,holding a bottle of water,followed by louis into Harry's bedroom.they asked me to follow when they saw me.Lou flicked on the lights.

Harry was whimpering in his bed,twisting around in the sheet.His faced was red in pain.his hair was wet,covered by sweat

Louis walked over and sat on Harry's chest,gently placing his hand on Harry's shoulders.Niall sprinkled the water on Harry's face,and harry gasped,waking up with a shout.

"NO!"he screamed in the most painful voice I ever heard. I felt so bad for him,eventually my tears streamed down.

Louis continued to hold him down as Niall held his hand and stroked his wet hair."Harry,it's only a dream,come on wake up"Niall muttered softly.

"Hazza,it's me.Calm down"Louis cooed.Harry's eyes wrenched open and I could still see the fear in him.
He sat up and grabbed Louis and Niall,pulling them both into a tight hug.

Then he noticed me standing beside his bed with tears in my face.

"Who's let her in?"he asked,glaring at me

Niall confused."Harry ,she is your girlfriend,I thought you.."Niall glanced at me,and turned back to harry.

"Ok,yeah.im okay now guys,thanks.Sorry for waking you up again"He said softly.

"S'okay mate's"Lou smiled.They all gave him a bro hug to him before walking out,except Lou.Louis kissed Harry's forehead and got out from the room. I heard the door slam and I looked at harry awkwardly.

"I have nightmares "he said simply, throwing the covers of the bed off from his bed and standing up.He was half naked,as he just wore a black brief.

I blushed and turned around so he could put on clothes."Do you have nightmares a lot?"

"Maybe once a month. The boys take turns waking me up and calming me down.Taylor..Can I sleep with you?"

I nodded and he followed me back to the room where I was sleeping in.he crawled in bed beside me and laid next to each other,not touching.

"harry", I asked hesitantly

"Hm"

"What are the nightmares about?"

He looked into my eyes deeply."everyone leaving"

I chose not to answer,just reached down and intertwined our hands for the second time this night.He squeezed my hand tightly and I squeezed it back, and we fell in sleep.

Please vote and comment..i just learned how to write better,anyways I'd love ve to improve my writing.Enjoy yourself ;)))