Part8 The premiere

Taylor's pov

Today is the music awards also known as music premiere, where famous people gathered around,snapping pictures,spotlights everywhere. I a little bit nervous about this. I never got to see well-known celebrity f2f before.

I got the make up by a boy's band makeup artist named,Rosie.My eyes was perfectly nice with the black eyeliner and some highlights eye shadows.My cheeks was filled with pink blush while my lips on the cherry lipstick.Rosie helped me curled my blonde hair and put them in cute hairstyles.Then she helped me into my dress

"are you ready to see?"She said as she clapped her hands excitedly.I Nodded and she turned me around so I faced the mirror

"HOLY SHIT"i muttered in .I looked like I could be famous.Everything looked matching ,my eyes were perfect and my cheeks were glowing and my lips looked light and simple.It was amazing."Thank you,Rosie"I squealed,hugging her tightly.

"OF COURSE,ANYTHING FOR  THE GIRL THAT MAKES HARRY HAPPY.He's nice"She said sweetly before leaving the room.I was getting ready for the boys' house.I walked out and knocked Harry's room,heels in my hands.

"one minute!"he yelled back.I heard shuffling and he came out of his room,shutting and locking his door behind him.Then he turned back to face me.

"hi!'i grinned slowly

"hi"he said ,pulling me into a hug."you look amazing"

"Thank you,so do you." i replied.he let me go and stepped back to look at me again.He twirled his finger,indicating me to spin around.I laughed and I did,twirling so the long skirt spun out around me.

He laughed and followed me down the stairs.All the boy were ready,except Louis.We were waiting for limo to take us to the premiere.Lou walked down stairs in a tight black suit,he was late bcause he didnt know how to tie his own bow.

"finally"Niall said excitedly,rolling his eyes.when the limo was arrived, we climbed in it.After a moment, a crowds of fans ware standing behind the lines,waiting for us.Paparazzi were everywhere ,their cameras clicking furiously as people stepped out of their cars and onto the red carpet.

"wait,we are going on the red carpet?!"I whispered into Harry's ear,nervous and fright.

"Yeah?"he flustered.

"what do I do?"I asked nervously,as I sweating causing my makeup meltdown.

"pose with me,then step away and stand by other girls while I'm with the boys."He directed.I gulped nervously as our car stopped and we climbed out.Harry had his hand on my back slowly guided me on the red carpet.

"show time"he whispered in my ear with smile.I laughed back at him,because his dimple making him cute and sweet.My nervous erased immediately.

harry wrapped his arm around me.I followed Harry's lead at who to smile at.We started walking further down the carpet.Harry wore a black tux with a white shirt,matching me perfectly."we have to kiss ,okay?"he whispered in my ear as he walked behind me.I nodded slightly as I keep smiling.He turned and gaze at me,and leaned in.Our lips finally met ,pressing my lips against him.His lips tasted like mint 

Eventually,he pointed me over the 'women sections' and I went stand beside one of the girl as the boys took pictures together.I really did recognize her face,yeah of course,she's Emma Watson.She suddenly greeted me and say "hi".

"this is weird"I laughed

"Yeah"

"It's hard to dating one of the boys,but you will get used to it."She smiled at me.I decided I liked her.When the boys were done we followed them into the theatre and sit down.After some performances and the award had been given,we stood up cheering politely.

Harry led me to the room upstairs,filled with celebrities talking and laughing.The after party.He led  me into the crowds ,stopping and introducing me to few.Suddenly,I saw someone and started squeezing Harry's arm super hard.

"what?"he asked."why are you squeezing me?"

"is that Calvin Harris?The famous DJ in the entire world"I gasped

"do you want to meet him?"Harry asked,grinning like 5 years old kid

"no!"I protested."im not going to embarrass myself in front of Calvin Harris"

He nodded like he understood."okay,i get it....HEY CALVIN!!!"

"STOP,HAROLD"I squealed ,slapping my hand over his mouth."IM SWEAR IM GONNA KILL YOU,AND DRAG YOU OUT OF HERE,AND LITERALLY STAB YOU AND YOU-"

"Hey,harry"I heard a voice calling him from behind me.I immediately dropped my hands from Harry's mouth and turned around,smiling arrogantly.

"and you must be Taylor?"Calvin said,lending out his hand."I've been seen you all over the tabloids"

"Yes,Hi I'm a huge fan."I managed to speak without my voice cracking or breaking into hysterics.Harry chuckled and I pinched him hard on the side,causing him to wince.Calvin looked between us confused.

"well,it was nice to meet you,Taylor.And i'll see you around Harry"he said before walking off

I turned back at harry,glaring at him"God damn it,I hate you"

"im sorry"He said,and he suddenly burst out laughing.I rolled my eyes and turned back around to face the party.

"everyone is so glamorous here,"I sighed

"i know and I hate coming to this"he admitted

"then why you'd come?"I asked,as his eyes on mine.

"because it's part of my job"he shrugged

at the end of the night my cheeks were straining from smiling so much.My feet were killing me.I sighed a relief when Harry told me it was finally time to go.We walked towards  the limo and climbed in with all of the boys.I leaned against harry

someone was shaking me  ,and Im finally awake a few minutes later.

"hey,Taylor...we were back"Harry whispered.He helped me out of the car."Thanks,I'll see you later" I yawned.

"you can't drive right now.You are too tired!" he protested

"i'll be fine" I said back,reaching in my purse for my car key.

"no.You can sleep here tonight.There's plenty of extra rooms"

I nodded,and Followed him inside.He led me upstairs to his room,throwing me  a tshirt and a pair of shorts."there's extra toothbrush in the bathroom drawers.You can sleep next to my room.All the boys are on this way,so don't like walk naked or something"

"Thanks,i dont plan on being naked"i laughed.I changed into clothes he had given to me and walked into the room.I crawled in and immediately collapsed  into sleep

LIKING THE STORY?How about help me grow the story by voting and comments!Or i dont want to write another part...what are you waiting for??JUST HIT THE BUTTON!!!