Part7 Fun and destroy

Harry's pov

After I dropped Taylor off, I drove back home.It was FIFA night. The boys all got together and had a FIFA tournament and drunk beer and just hung out,like the old days.I sprinted into the house looking for Niall and Louis playing the first game.

I plopped down on the couch with a beer in my hand.

"How was your date?"Louis asked,his eyes glued my on the screen.

"actually,It's a meet up with a girl,instead of a dating.its not bad" I shrugged."Whose up next?"

"You and Liam"It's my turn to get a pass to the next round!"Niall said smugly.Louis always beat Niall as always,then I beat Liam.
Liam grumbled because Niall ordered us a bunch of pizzas.

As usual when it comes down to louis and Niall, Louis will win.

"YES!"He shouted,pumping his fists in the air "FIFA CHAMPION of the week"

I tackled him, and we started wrestling,Niall and Liam began to make a bet immediately,I jumped up."Nobody can beat john cena"I beat my fists against my chest.

"NO HAIR PULLING "I immediately screeched at Liam,he pulled me into a headlock and I tickled his side."NO TICKLING EITHER!"he shouted,causing him to let go. I turned and jumped on Lou.lastly, I ended up pinning him on the ground

Niall dropped besides us,slapping his hand while he counted"1...2...3!!"

I stood up and cheered,Niall ran and jumped on me."good job 'cena', I just made 10 dollars."

Liam grumbled and shoved Lou back on the couch."how did you lose that?!"

I flexed my muscles and grinned cheekily at them,blowing Liam a kiss.

"fuck off"He said,throwing me a pillow. I burst out laughing and headed back to the kitchen,grabbing us all more beers.At this time,we all drunk except Liam.

"lee,are you ever to get drunk? I said sarcastically,as he refused to drink the beer.

He scowled at me"Are we ever to meet Taylor?"

Taylor. I had forgotten about her.when I was with the boys,I realized this was all I needed. I didn't need a girl,even as a friend because she will take advantage of my fame.Just like everyone else.

"Sure,you will meet her soon"I smiled weakly at the boys.And i knew they would.

**

I woke up in slightly hung over,and tons of messages.

From:annie-go shopping today.meet on Main Street.Taylor's needs a dress for the next Friday's event.

Fron.Taylor-event?

From:Annie-the emmabiggestfan award.Come to management when you done shopping.

I chose not to answer. I don't want to take Taylor for shopping,she's weird.Sometimes,she's nice, and sometimes she's not. I jumped in the shower and changed before heading out.

"Where are you going?"louis asked,as I grabbed the car key."I want to watch a movie and cuddle."he joked

"I have to shopping with Taylor."I grumbled."When i get back,okay?"
He nodded happily and got back sleeping.

When arrived,Taylor was there sitting on the bench while playing her phone. She always early. I called her and she turned,sliding her phone into the pocket.

"Show time"she rolled her eyes

She wrapped her fingers in mine. Her small thin hand fit me perfectly.Too perfect.We both started smiling and had a fake conversation as the paparazzi started following us.

I didn't wait for Taylor,just went ahead to Simon's office.i sat down on a chair across from him,arms in akimbo.He looked at me with the amused smile.Taylor came in a few minutes later,sitting in the chair across from me.I glared at her,she glared right back.

"So",Simon finally spoke."We just wanted to let you guys know how you're doing and give some updates.You guys going to kiss in public tomorrow night,solidifying yourself as a couple.You will now start referring to each other as boyfriend and girlfriend.Two days from now,Taylor gonna meet the boys.

"I don't her to meet the boys. I don't even like her,and they probably won't either. I don't want to involve them in this stupid situation." 

"Harry,The media will love that she spending her time with the boys.They love you guys already. You are doing great.Fans responding even better that what we expected."

"I dont give a fuck about the media!"i shouted."Why cant i live my life like i want?"

"Because you signed the contract,signing yout life over to us"simon said,scowling at me."Let me finish this,like I said you are kissing in public tomorrow night.Then she will meet the boys.Then you guys have to finish the song.Got it?"

"Yes,thank you"Taylor smiled politely and stood up. I followed her out of the door angrily,the she turned around to face ,catching me with surprise .

"what the hell is the matter with you!"she shouted

"What are you talking about?"I yelled

"We actually had a good time yesterday, and today you ruined it. I don't get it,why we can't even be friends?

"I don't need it!"I already had my 4 best friends,and that's all I need!"I scowled

"You don't know shit about me,don't act like you do!"I yelled,dropping my voice as I stepped closer.

I know you are scared. I bet you got hurt and now you afraid to let anyone in.Well guess what?You got another 2 months with me.So please.."she sighed.

My mouth dropped in surprise as she walked past me. I climbed into my car and screamed in anger.

I must be going crazy.This mad girl was horrible.I hate her.But the worst part,she yelled at me today was completely true .

Please vote and comment.It's easy.