Part 23 Truly,Madly,Deeply

*thanks for 1.3k readers*, you guys are  rockk!!Don't stop reading it..you might miss the important chapter..if you think this story is nice ,please vote and comment.I'm gonna finish the story by this week.THANKS xoxoxo!!!!  

*gemma=harry's sister*     *anne=Harry's mom*

(song:All of me)

**

Harry's pov

I awoke by the alarm clock,ringing loudly across the room.I reached for Taylor,trying to pull her closer but she no longer in the bed.Frowning,I swung my legs over side of the bed and rubbed my eyes.I pulled on a tshirt and brushed my teeth before going downstairs.

I smelled food from the kitchen,as Taylor and Gemma were laughing and cooking together.I leaned against the doorway and watched them.Mostly watched my beautiful (REAL?) girlfriend.And I knew we weren't officially dating,but I would make it a real deal.

Chuckling at the thought,I walked up behind her and hugged her,kissing her cheek."Good morning love"I said happily.She leaned her head back,looking at me.Her small blue eyes were shining brightly.

"good morning"

"What are you guys cooking?"I asked as I pulled myself up on the counter

"Typical english breakfast,eggs,bacons,pancakes"Gemma replied

I cheered happily before standing up  and helping them cook.Taylor make the pancakes while I scrambled the eggs,working side by side.She bumped my hip with hers and I fell,making both her and Gemma collapse in a fit of laughter.

When we were done we set the table and Gemma woke mom up.We all sat together ,sipping coffee.I kept playing with Taylor's hand under the table ,causing her to smile and forget her thought.

"So what you guys talked about last night?"Gemma asked as she she shoved eggs in her mouth.My mom shot her a glare and Taylor looked up in suprise,"We..-"

"I had nightmare"I replied,clearing my throat and avoiding everyone's gaze.Taylor squeezed my hand under the table before continued."Uhm,it happens sometimes.Taylor knows what to do though.The boys already showed her"

"Harry,Is that a regular thing??"mom gasped

"No,mum"I sighed."Only when I miss someone or had fight with someone"

After we finished helping them the dishes,I headed to living room and plopped myself down on the couch.And Taylor sat beside me.

"Hi"she giggled,glancing over at me as she brushed her hair out of her face.I reached her over and pulled her into my lap,squeezing her tightly.

"Let's go out today?I'll show you around Cheshire,"I suggested.She nodded in agreement

"There's aren't any paparazzi around,right?"She asked nervously,chewing the inside of her lips

"Nope!"I replied eagerly.She jumped off my lap and walked to her room as I walked to my room to change.I pulled on a tshirt and jeans,with a brown hoodies for warmth and beanie.I went downstairs ,waiting for her.

"You look nice"I smiled as I led her out the door."Bye mum!Bye Gemma!"

"shut up harry"she groaned."This is the least dressed up you've ever seen"Her hair pulled back in a pony tail,she had on jeans and a tshirt and a sweater

"I know,I liked it"

"where are we going?"She questioned as we started walking

"Uhm,I would show you around.And we could have lunch at the bakery where I used to work"

"sounds perfect,"She smiled

I led her to the town,which was only 5 minutes walking.I showed her my favorite places.We both relaxed,not feeling pressured because there was no paparazzi around.

"Taylor, catch me or I'll tweet that embarrassing selfie you took of yourself on my phone a month ago"

I laughed as I pulled out my phone,pretending to open twitter.I typed away,grinning evilly.Suddenly,she was on my back and we were tumbling to the ground.I landed on my stomach with Taylor on top of me.

"You wouldn't!"She yelled,reaching for my phone.I slid out from under her and started running.I pounded the pavement,running as fast as I could.

I stopped and bent over,hands on my knees as I tried to catch my breath.Taylor walked up beside me,hands over her head as she gasped heavily.

"stop making me exercise,I hate you"She groaned

"Fine,we can eat now"I panted,still trying to catch my breath.

The smell of fresh bread immediately hit me.I walked to the bakery as I wrapped my arm around her waist.Taylor's cheeks were a rosy red from the running and chasing each other.We walked to the counter,ordering each other tea and sandwich.Taylor grabbed a sit at the corner and I slid in across her.She nervously twisted her hand together

She was so strange.She didn't get nervous being the center of attention,surround by screaming girls or being chased by cameras.But when she knew we were going to have a personal conversation,she became a shy girl.

"why are you nervous,Tay?"

"I'm not professional about things like this"she answered 

"Well,it's just me.We knew each other since we were 16"

"Yeah"she sighed."Just you..the boy who I confessed my love to,last night after I dumped a cup of water on his head"

I don't know how to response,and laughed.I rolled my eyes as the food set down in front of us.We both immediately picked our sandwiches,biting into the warm bread.

"so"I smiled at her after a swallowed.She continued to chew her food,frowning her eyebrows,confused."I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me.A REAL DATE"

"Is this not a date?"She asked,sipping her tea

"Let me clarify.I want to take you out to dinner and movie,and buy you roses,I want to hold all the doors for you and compliment you on how lovely you look.And then I want to have an awkward kiss goodbye."

She laughed"I would love to go on a date with you"

"good"I grinned widely at her.

"so what are we doing now?"Taylor asked,looking up to me . I paid the bills and left the bakery,hand in hand.We walked down the small sidewalk.

I looked down at her small blue eyes,and stopped walking.She stopped beside me,looking confused.I turned to face her,brushing the hair out of her face.She stared at me,as I stepped closer.

"Now I'm gonna kiss you.This our first real sober kiss,so this is going to be fucking perfect"I whispered as I rested my hand on her neck,pulling her even closer to me."Got it?"

She giggled as I pressed my forehead to hers,nudging our noses together."Got it"