Part 28 Drunk

(song:out of the wood)

Harry's pov

I sped through downtown LA,definitely breaking the speed limits and praying I wouldn't get a ticket.I found a small bar seemed to be almost  empty.I pulled in and tucked my curls into a beanie,and put on sunglasses even though it was night.

Receiving a few of glances but just ignored them as I walked in,took seat in the musty bar at the end and waved a hand to the bartender

The older woman walked over."What do you want?"

"Crown and coke"I sighed,she nodded and quickly made me.I wasn't drunk enough,I need a strong beer,"Can I just have whiskey?"

She once again set it down in front of me and I downed the 3 shots.The burn of alcohol felt warm and familiar on my throat.

I rested my head in my hands.I let Taylor walk away,and now I'm sitting in a bar drinking.I was disappointed in myself and everyone else will piss out when they found out i was here.I drowned two more shots at the thought,suddenly my phone buzzed and I picked it up without answering.

"Hello?"I muttered

"what the hell are you ,Harry!"Annie's voice snapped."You couldn't stay for more than 10 minutes at your home?We're going to VMA after this!"

"Annie,calm down.We'll go there tomorrow"I sighed.I took another shot and grimaced.L could feel the room was spinning and I completely welcomed the light buzzed.

"You are in a lot of trouble ,Harry.The main show begin tonight,Taylor would be there to perform her new single.And you're probably not going to miss it.Next week Taylor need to renew her contract.Or not.She will decide then"She hissed

"whatever"i said,and slid the phone into my pocket.I sat by myself at the bar as random people came and went into the bar,getting drunker and drunker by the time.

Soon I started thinking about harry.I giggled myself at the thought of her and pulled out my phone.

I scrolled through mt pictures until I found a cute one we had taken a while ago"Look how cute we are"I slurred

"Girlfriend?"

I nodded happily,then frowned."Well,she's with someone else right now.But it's okay because she loves me.And her contract-oops!"I fell into another fit of laughter."Can I get another shots?"

the woman sighed and poured me more shots of whiskey which I happily drained.I decided to tweet ,my finger struggling to type the correct letters.

@harrystyles,8:30-@taylorswift meow you're the cutest grl ever in the world babee (picture attached)

I saw few groups of women ,looking to be few years older than me.I bent over my drink as I watched them.One had white dress with tiara and veils.THE BRIDAL PARTY

"congratulations"I cheered,raising my drink to the women.they all giggled at me and stumbled over.

"I'm getting married!"The bride responded happily

"You want some shots?"I smiled at her

I took more shots with them as they agreed.I was stumbling over my feet once again.A blonde girl with the blue eyes like Taylor,was wrapping her arms around my waist,steadying me.

"Thanks"I slurred

"No problems"she grinned."you look really familiar,do I know you somewhere?"

I could smell alcohol on her breath."Nope!"I replied loudly."hey want some shots?"

"yeah!"she shouted.

"what are you guys doing here anyways?"I laughed,falling down into a bar table.The blonde girl sat on my lap and I happily wrapped my arms around her waist

"We're trying to go over 50 bars today.This is our 49th...you should join us to make quota"she teased.I hugged her tighter to me.

"Nooo,you' guys are my friend"I whined sloppily.The blonde girl giggled and ran fingers through my hair.It felt nice

"You're our friend too,british boy.Although I swear...I know you from somewhere"

"Nope"I protested

She didn't satisfied."What's your name?"

"I'm Alex"I spit out immediately.

The bride called the girls over to gather around and get ready."Sally,leave british boy!We've got a bar to go.The last one!!"

Sally was her name.She held my hand as I walked her to the door."Hey wait, you wanna take a picture?"

I nodded happily and stumbled into her arms,flashing a drunken smile towards the camera."Was it cute ?"

"Yeahh..but.."

"But..?"

"You should kiss me"the blonde girl finished. I blushed red,grabbing her hands and pressing my mouth against hers.She smiled into her kiss and kissed me back.She tasted like Vodka.

"Bye Silly"I called with a wave

"It's Sally"she shouted back, I found that particular funny and was still laughing as I climbed into my black suv.

**

I crawled into the apartment and suddenly my stomach growled at the thought of the food.Throwing a cheese on a slice of bread."so hungry,:I mumbled drunkenly.The door of my apartment swung open and I screamed loudly,only seeing Taylor who looked so relieved to see me lying on the floor in drunken mess.

She ran towards me,climbing on me and curling into my chest."I was so worried"She whispered,kissing my cheek repeatedly."You stupid boy.You're drunk..and the tweet and I was so worried"

Taylor stood up before pulling my hand to stand on my feet."No,you need to eat"

Remembering the blonde girl I've met before.Her small pink lips met mine and I kissed her eagerly.She tasted like Taylor,little a mix of strawberry and raspberries.And then my drunken mind finally processed what happened.I had cheated on her

I had cheated on the one person who had been there for me consistantly.The person who didn't give on me besides the boys.The person who stuck up for me and loved me,no matter how rude was .The one person I loved in the world.