Part 19 Fans

(I just edited HAYLOR picture,so how's do you think?It is great or nah)

Harry's pov

We walked off stage with our arms wrapped around on another and Louis was walking behind me.

"You're amazing"she murmured as I hugged her tightly. I whispered a thank you back before letting her go.

We went to our dressing room and I pulled on a t shirt and sweatpants,grabbing my phone and heading back outside.Louis and Liam were waiting for me.We walked to the bus together,grabbing fan's hands through the fences and taking a few pictures.

We climbed on the bus and immediately went back to where the bunks were.Taylor and Niall were already passed out on the back two.We crawled into the bed and fell asleep quickly.

"Zzzzz"Niall's loud snore woke me up around 1 am. I couldn't fall back asleep,no matter how hard I tried.

I threw my legs over the side and climbed down,careful to not wake Louis. I went to the couch and flicked on the tv,choosing a random shows.

I was tweeting back the fans' comments when the bus stopped and Paul walked on.

"We're here.Wake the boys"

I went to the bunkbeds,waking Louis first. I gently kissed his forehead and he murmured sleepily. I poked him again and he screamed.

I hit Niall with a pillow,pulling the pillow over his head,then I poked him until he opened his eyes. I shook Liam,he was the easiest to wake up.

Taylor looked so peaceful. I swept the hair off her forehead and pressed a kiss on the tip of her nose.She opened one eye and sat up sleepily.

When we were all awake,we took off from the bus,duffel bags in the hand.Taylor reached for my hand and I happily intertwined our fingers,smiling stupidly,even though I knew she was just doing it for the cameras.My stomach growled,I hadn't eaten since the show.

"You okay?"she questioned."Why weren't you sleeping?And where are we again?"

"I'm fine,just couldn't sleep.And Atlanta.Do you want to get ice cream?"

"What?"she questioned."it's 2 in the morning"

"Looks like,you don't want an ice cream,right now"

She sighed,biting her lip in a way that drove me crazy."I could always go for ice cream"

I smiled triumphantly as we walked into the hotel,putting our bags in our room.This time we suite with Niall and Liam.Louis had his own room because he slept late.

Taylor fixed her makeup and hair before we left."We gonna have to sneak past Paul,he's still in the lobby"I informed her as we walked towards the stairs.

I pushed the door quietly.Paul was up at the desk,talking to the manager probably about the fans outside.

I waved for Taylor to follow me and we took off sprinting towards the side door.We took a side road to avoid the fans out front, and caught taxi.

**

"I can't believe we doing this"she giggled ,as I handed him the cash and climbed off the taxi.We sat at the table outside of the Caffe

"You know this was a great idea"I smiled at her.

The waitress walked out to us,immediately recognizing me.She fumbled over her words and I offered to take a picture with her.Taylor helped me snapping the picture and I signed a napkin for the girl,who ran back inside.

"Doesn't it bother you?"Taylor asked as she played with her hair."Like always being recognized?"

"Sometimes.But it makes them happy,so I'm happy,"I replied simply
.She nodded at my response,biting her lip once again.

I wanted to kiss her but I can't. I gulped and looked down,trying to avoid her gaze.

The lady walked out with our Milkshakes,staring at me all the time.Taylor glared at her and she shifted her gaze away,embarrassed.

Taylor smirked happily at the waitress's discomfort and sipped her milkshake.

"What was that for?"I questioned angrily when the girl left.

"She's basically checking you out"Taylor scoffed

"So?She's fan"

"Yeah,a fan who probably be your next girlfriend if I wasn't here"

I rolled my eyes at her."It shouldn't bother you,it's not like you can actually be jealous,"I muttered

"Im not jealous.It's just if I was actually your girlfriend I would care,"she squeaked

Was she jealous?I don't know how to respond so I sipped my milkshake and she did the same,avoiding my gaze.

I heard a shout and looked over to find 2 teenage girls jumping up and down excitedly. I waved at them as they pulled out their phones.

"There are gonna be a ton more girls here in a minute,"Taylor grumbled

"Yeah"I agreed."And Paul will be pissed if he sees pictures of us out tonight"

I mentioned for the waitress to cover us. I told her I needed a check and she ran back inside quickly.I fixed my beanie and Taylor fixed her hair as we stood up.

There was already 16 girls standing off the side.
The waitress brought back my credit card and Taylor grabbed my hand,pulling me to her.

"I've gotta see fans"I informed her.She nodded,faking her smile as we walked over to them. I tripped and fell down to the curb (like sidewalk)

Taylor immediately lost it,falling to the ground beside me in laughter as concerned fans gasped and tried to help us.

I popped up quickly,trying to hide the embarrassment I felt. I scowled at her and made her laugh even more

After taking a bunch of pictures with fans,I was signing something and I turned around,Taylor was no longer behind me.Shit

"Tay!?"I shouted in panic

"Over here,Haz"I heard her voice call.She was standing in a circle with a bunch of fans,talking to them and laughing.

I walked up behind her and started listening,:

"And then,he tripped over his own feet and fell.And looked around to see if anyone noticed,then just walked away like nothing happened-"

Her voice was cut off by me pressing my hand against her mouth and putting my other arm around her waist. And she playfully punched me.All the girls burst out laughing.

"You embarrassed?"she teased

"No,love.Well,you are going to be though,when I tell them about your favorite TV shows"

She rolled her eyes at the girls."Nice to meet you guys!"she called over her shoulder. I waved at them and they all screamed.

we caught a taxi before the other fans coming out.The driver pulled up to the curb, and stopped.We immediately climbed in and collapsed into the sits.

"Are you tired?"I muttered

"Yeah"she shortly answered,scooting closer to me and laying her head on my shoulder.She immediately fell asleep.

So how's the story?Please vote or comment.This is a bonus part which you guys can watch a video about "harry's fail with ellen" on the side.