Part4 Coffee or Whiskey

Harry's pov

I left taylor at her hotel then I went home and I wanting a drink. I grabbed a bottle of whiskey,pouring myself a glass and sit on the couch beside the other boys.

"I hope your meeting went well,"Niall teased."what was it even about?"

I wasn't allowed to tell the boys about anything because they were useless.And the more people that know,the more problems l'll get.

"Uhm,they just wanted to talk to me about drinking. And then I met a girl
who'll be my partner for the upcoming album"

They all burst out laughing

"You met a girl?!Shouted niall

"Technically,she's my old friend when I was 17 years old.we were Bestfriend."

"well,is she fit?"asked niall."What's her name?"

"Yeah,she's fit.Taylor"I sighed.Louis and Liam started dancing around me,chanting "Harry's got a girlfriend!".Niall joined in on the guitar and Liam started tapping along with the beat.

"Harry's got a girlfriend!Harry's got a girlfriend!"they cheered loudly

I just don't want to tell them.These three best friends and it was already getting hard not to tell them the truth.

**

My alarm rang at 10 and I jumped in the shower. I was meeting Taylor at a coffee shop down the street.There would be paparazzi there,Annie had called me in "an amazing tips" to handle it.

I waited Taylor in the coffee shop.The door chimed and I saw her walk in,followed by Annie who went and sit in random table.

Taylor looked hot.She had on tight black skinny jeans and a low cut white tank tops with a jean jacket.
Her long wavy hair was framed her face perfectly.

"Hey"she smiled

"Hey"

"So do you know the rules for today?"she questioned

"Nope,I am not interested to hear"

She rolled her eyes."We stay here for thirty minutes.Then we go and walk around at the park for about 30 minutes.No holding or super close touching,but we have to smile and obviously be interested in each other.Paul is waiting outside."

"How's stupid is that?!has it been 30 minutes yet?"I smirked

"It's been 10"she answered."Let's just talk about our work,please "

"Fine"

"When we should start writing the song ?"she asked

"Are you kidding? I burst out laughing."I thought we here for a friend reunion"

"You're fucking ridiculous."she grumbled."I'm going to bathroom."she stood up angrily and stomped to the bathroom.

Annie glared at me from across the room and I shrugged innocently.

From Annie,12:10-Don't ruin your life

I ignored her message and sliding it back in my pocket.Her face turned red in anger.

Taylor slid back into her sit."I like your outfit"she said

"I knew I'm hot"

"Yeah,you are hot."she admitted."but the fact is you're such an asshole."

"You changed,harry"she shook her head,sipping her coffee.

She glared at me."it's been thirty minutes.Can we go walk around now."

I nodded and we walked out of the coffee shop.Paul walked a few feet behind as we walked side by side.A few paparazzi were around ,snapping pictures and calling out questions.

"This is the worst meet I have ever been on"Taylor said

I hugged her goodbye,whispered in her ear."Im sorry "

"We've another meet tomorrow,babe"she whispered back.Paparazzi followed me back to my car,asking a question about the girl.

"Her name is Taylor swift ",I said and got into the car.