Part 15 Love her?

Harry's pov

"Goalllllll!"Liam shouted as Niall threw his controller across the room in anger

"This game is sucks"he groaned.Liam reached over and ruffled his blonde hair until it messed

"You're jealous"liam teased

"Fuck off"Niall grumbled

Louis walked in with his girlfriend,back from their date.She was free in the week because it was a break for them in uni.They collapsed on the couch beside us,shopping bags surrounding them.

"We had to come back early bcs the paparazzi were all over"Louis complained.We all immediately joined in his complaint.Lately, the paparazzi had been really bad,following us everywhere.Our home in LA was our favorite and most convenient, but the amount of paparazzi made things hard.

"Im bored"Niall whimpered."Who want to swim?"

"Me"Liam and Louis answered at the same time,their voices echoing across the room.

All of us happily agreed and jumped up.I ran upstairs and pulled on my bathing suit,the white short pants fits in me.

Taylor.My stomach flipped at the thought of her signing the contract.When Simon told me it was too late, I hadn't been able to control myself.I needed her in my life.Last night I can't sleep as thoughts of her stormed my mind.Now, I need to fix this,we needed to talk.

"Let's go Hazza!"Louis called me as he pushed the door against the wall hardly.

"Wait..!"I yelled back as I pulled out my phone and texted Taylor.

To:Taylor,2:30-Pool day with the boys and Eleanor?

From:Taylor,2:31-Sure!It's sounds fun:)

To:Taylor,2:32-We need to talk more.

From:Taylor,2:32-Yeah,I'll come around at 3

I put my phone away and bounded down the stairs,and out the door,immediately doing a canonball(jumped) into our huge pool.Louis followed close behind us with Niall. The cool water rushed over my body,eliminating the LA heat.It felt amazing.

We swam around,tackling each other and acting like 5 years olds.Louis had found a pool noodle and was smacking everyone when Taylor walked up.

"Hey guys!"she called,as she set her bag down beside where Eleanor was tanning.They all cheered and greeted her,Niall running up for a hug."NO!IM STILL DRY."she laughed as she shoved him away. I watched her pull t-shirt off her body,revealing her tan stomach.Then she pulled off her blue jeans shorts.

Her legs seemed skinny and thin.She pulled her hair out of its messy bun,shaking it loose.She was so perfect.My eyes raked over her stunning body shamelessly.Taylor squealed as she ran towards the pool and jumped in,swimming over to me.

"Are done checking me out?"she smirked as she came out of the water.
I wrapped my arms around her,not embarrassing that I had been caught.

she splashed me playfully. I dunked her under water and she came up glaring.She put her hands on my shoulders and tried to push me down but my feet could touch the bottom.

"Stop being SO TALL!"she yelled as she tried to push me over.

"stop being so weak!"I teased back.
she splashed me again before swimming over to Niall,tickling his sides as he splashed around in the water."let's have chicken fights!!!!!"I suggested quickly.

"Yeahhhhhh,yesssss"everyone cheered happily.They had to grab a partner,Niall and Liam,Louis and El,me and Taylor.

"bring it bitches!"Louis yelled as he ran towards Niall and Liam with carrying El on his back.They fought playfully,eventually El falling off Louis's back and into the water.

"Eleanor!Get ur ass out of the pool!!"Louis yelled as we burst out laughing,watching them together.It was me and Taylor's turn to fight Louis and El. I playfully smacked Lou as Taylor squealed on my shoulder before shoving El off.

Finally,they both fell into the pool."yay!"Taylor's cheered as I leaned backwards so she fell off my shoulders.

"dream team!"we both had high fived and hugged happily.

"HAYLOR wins!!"liam shouted at us as we started jumping and dancing in triumph.

"By the way,thanks for inviting me"Taylor said quietly."I know Annie didn't ask you to do this"

"Yeahh..but how could I have a pool day without all of my best friends?"I said cheekily.She looked at me in surprise,then she slapped me with the towel

"Oh so now I'm your best friend?"she teased.I grabbed her hands and gazed her eyes deeply.

"Of course you are"I replied seriously.She blushed when I kissed her hand."I'm sorry I said you weren't my best friend that night"

"Im sorry I actually signed the contract"

"I'm sorry I yelled at you"

"Im sorry I ran away"

"I'm sorry I'm such an idiot"

"Im sorry for everything"she chuckled
"But you are my idiot,okay?"

"Okay"I replied happily.Suddenly a splash of water poured over me. I jumped up and as Niall ran away screaming like a girl.

I could hear Taylor laughing behind me as I chased Niall around the pool over and over,finally catching him and tickling him into the pool.He finally surrendered."You guys are mean"

"Im hungry.Whats for dinner?"he asked,as his blue eyes suddenly lit up and his blonde hair fell over his forehead.

Everyone laughed and decided to light up the fire pit and roast hot dogs and also marshmallows for dinner tonight.Then everyone changed, and I came out the fire was lit.

"Are you going to drink?"she asked,as she handed me a can of beer. I could feel the boys staring at me,waiting for a reply.

"I know you guys are listening"I said sarcastically,glaring at them."And NO,not tonight. I can control myself"I said loudly.They laughed and Liam slapped me on the back proudly, and went back to eat.

Niall went inside and grabbed his guitar.We sat around the fire as he strummed the guitar,singing along and laughing.

"Can I?"Taylor asked slowly ,pointing at Niall's guitar."Sure"he replied as he handed it over her.

I watched Taylor grabbed the guitar,putting it in her lap.The glow of the fire reflected onto her face,making her bright eyes shine. She looked at me and grinned and I smiled back at her.She turned her attention back to the guitar,strumming and singing along.

Her cheeks always turned pink when she laughed,her blonde hair looked good even it was messy. She looked perfect in anything she wore,her voice was soft and friendly. I looked at her and I thought this thing, and I realized that I love Taylor.

"What are you thinking about ?"her voice nearly startled me.

"Hurm..nothing"I replied quickly.

She raised her eyebrows and sighed.
"Fine,I'm just thinking that I'm really happy right now.Everyone I ever needed is right here"

"Im glad you are happy"I replied."You deserve it"

I wanted to tell her that I could be more happy when I kissed her,even the cameras weren't around,that I wanted to cuddle with her all the time. I wanted to take her on a 'real date',not one set up by Annie.

So how's the story?Do you ship haylor?Thanks for reading,please vote and comment. I really do appreciate it.