part 22 arrival

Taylor's pov

we stumbled off the plane and headed to baggage claim.It was bright outside now.The time difference was incredible,I knew I would jet lagged.After finally claiming our bags we headed outside to where his mother was waiting to pick him up.

"she's not here yet,she just texted me"Harry said from beside me,reading my mind."Annie wants us to take a picture together.To show how excited we're here"

"Okay"I shortly replied,pulling out my phone and turning towards us to snap a selfie.I made a stupid excited face.Harry smiled stupidly.Annie would be happy.I quickly instagrammed it,captioning it 'getting excited to be home with my love!'

Harry stood silently beside me,whispering 'show time' and casually grabbing my hand.A car pulled into the pick up section and we harry led me to the car

A brunette woman climbed out,wrapping her arms around me tightly."It;s nice to meet you!Harry brags about you all the time.And you are just as beautiful in person!"She said happily as we hugged 

"thank you"I grinned cheekily."Hopefully it's all good things!"

"of course,love"harry smiled down at me.His mother grabbed him and hugged him tightly,holding him forever.He leaned down to her height,wrapping his arms around his mother and squeezing tightly."I've missed you so much,mum"

She pulled away her son with slight tears streamed down her face,turning to me again"I'm sorry,I nearly forgot to introduce myself.My name is Anne.I was just so excited to finally meet a girl who somehow handling the mess of my son"she teased

"I'm Taylor"I replied,shaking her hand with a laugh."It's quite hard to handle it".We put our bags in the trunk of the car before climbing it.

"i'm sure you are starving,I have cooked lunch and ready to be eaten at home.Gemma can't wait to meet you either"Anne said excitedly

Harry shook his head,chuckling in his seat beside her.Anne turned and cocked an eyebrow at him."i'm sorry ,it's just I haven't seen you in a while,and you changed a bit..you looks skinnier,mum"

"So do you,honey"she replied happily as she pinched his cheeks.He blushed bright red.It was a short ride ,eventually we pulled up at the medium sized bright house.Harry carried my bags inside for me .A pretty brunette girl ran out to greet him,jumping on him as he swung her around.

"My baby brother is home!"She cooed as he set her down.

"Hey,I'm much bigger than you!"He teased,resting his elbow on her shoulder and introduced me"This is my girlfriend,Tay-"

Harry's sister,(Gemma) cut him off before he could finish, "Taylor swift!I knew her ,I saw her once at your concert"

My stomach butterfly when he revealed me as his girlfriend.Even though we knew this just a part of the contract.I stepped forward and lend out my hand which she took graciously before pulling me into a hug."It's lovely to meet you!"

"it's nice to meet you as well,"I smiled at her.We walked out of the cold and into his warm house.It smelled delicious.It reminded me of Harry.It was nice and cozy,trophies of Harry's success in various place.I could see how proud his family was of him.

"So Taylor"Anne started as she led us upstairs."I didn't know if you would be sharing a room with Harry or not,so I made up the guest room as well"

"The guest room will be perfect"

I felt Harry's glare on my back,causing me to wince slightly.He opened the door and walked in,shutting it quietly behind him.I assumed it was his room.Anne led me to the room across the hall.It was nice and pretty ,a small bed with purple ruffles in the middle.