Part 14 The resigning from a job

Taylor's pov

"Miss Swift,are you sure want to do this?"Simon asked for the hundredth time, and for the hundredth time my stomach flipped over in guilt.
    (just a phrase)

"Im sure,mr simon"I replied with my voice shaking

"The buy out price is 300k.Please sign at the bottom and it will be done"he stated simply

Annie groaned beside him."Sweety,we are begging you,give him one more chance.We can fix him"

I shook my head,letting out a fleer."No you can't"

I signed the bottom line, and the door swung open.It slammed against the wall, and Harry stormed in.He was a mess with a pajamas.He looked absolutely offended

He stomped over to me and I tried to avoid his gaze.He kneeled before me.His hands gently caressed either side of my face,pulling it to him.

"Taylor"he whispered."You were right. I am weak and selfish and I'm not deserving of love. I need you to walk out of this room right now with me,we can fix everything."

I pushed him apart from me,causing him to fall and sat onto the ground."Harry,you won't let me to help you. I've tried my best"

"You promised you wouldn't leave me alone,Taylor.If you terminate the contract right now,then the promise will be broken.You said you don't break promises.Pleasee..Taylor..don't do it "

Before I could speak,Simon did."She already done,harry.She just signed"

No one spoke.His jaws dropped as his eyes slightly widened.He ran his fingers through his hair,tugging lightly on the end.Harry's eyes flashed to the table where the contract was,my signature still fresh at the line

Finally he stood up ,not looking at any of us.He picked up it up,reading over it. I took a deep breath,Annie dropped her head into her heads while Simon folded his hands in akimbo.Harry let out a loud laugh, and ripped the contract to shreds.

"fuck it!"he laughed,throwing the shattered papers in the air.
"Fuck that piece of paper,it doesn't mean anything now.She never signed it"

He grabbed my hands tightly and pulled me off beside him.He scowled at Annie and Simon who were looking at him in shock."Are either of you gonna say anything?No?Good.I'll be expecting a text or email telling us the instructions (date/ect) for today."

He pulled me out of the room,slamming the doors and let everyone stares as we passed.

And he pulled me to his car and opened the door for me. I climbed in. I could feel my hands shaking.We stayed silent in the entire car ride.

I sighed a relief when we pulled up at his house. I followed him into the house and pass the boys,who let out cheers which Harry just ignored. I smiled and mouthed 'thank you' before following harry

We went into his house and he slammed the door shut. I awkwardly approached him and hugged his back.
"Harry"I whispered

He just stood still in silence.He relaxed under my touch,so I  continued wrapping my arms around his waist and pressing my face against his back."thank you"

He didn't reply."please just say something.anything."I begged

"I can't believe you signed it"

"I really thought that was what you wanted.But now I really regretted it"

He finally turned around to face me,pulling me into a tight hug. I buried my face in his neck."We're going to be okay,right?"he muttered

"Always"I whispered back

I'm going to take you home now.We both need to rest.."he stated.The car ride was silent until my phone buzzed and I groaned.

"Let me guess,Annie?"he laughed

"Yup"

"How they plan on fixing the pictures the paparazzi got last night?"harry questioned

"Annie said they already tweeted from our accounts.I'll check that.And they want us to take a picture together and post it with a cheesy caption"I replied as I tapped away on my phone,opening the Twitter app.

"Okay here they are.Apparently last night you tweeted 'hard night',but we can get through this things"

We both burst out laughing."That's so cheesy."Harry groaned."What does yours say?"

I opened my account."this morning I tweeted,what a stress day,and so lucky @Harry_Styles is always there for me"

"Management sucks"he added

"Yeah"I sighed

We quickly took a picture together.It was cute,but I could tell both of our smiles were forced."What are you going to caption it?"

"I don't know,probably
#mypussytaylor,he said sarcastically

"Management would love that"I laughed.An awkward silence took over,filling the air between us.

"Thanks for forgetting about last night"I whispered.The guilt turned my stomach again as Harry suddenly stopped the car.

He didn't reply,only leaned over and kissed my cheek before driving away

Maybe I m not updating the new chapter so far because im too busy on vacation.Dont stop reading it, and don't forget to vote and comment.