Part 21 Home

Hershey. Pittsburgh. Toronto. Minneapolis. KansasCity . Dallas. Denver

The shows and tour flew by,and before I knew it we had a week long break in three days. I was going to go home,spend it with my mom and my sister,Gemma.And get away from Taylor for an entire week.

Things between us were different.We were back to whispering 'show time' before we went out,which was now only when Annie instructed us.In the hotel she put the pillow between us again.She woke up before me everyday,leaving me alone in the bed

Her and Niall were suddenly best friends.We were in Seattle,hanging out backstage before the show.I glared as the interacted,touching each other all too much.She stuck out her tongue at him and he grinned wickedly. 

"Niall!"she shouted as he shoved her off the couch.She grabbed his leg and pulled him down to the ground with her,sitting on his chest."Tell me you're sorry"

"No!"he pouted.She tickled his sides until he shrieked, begging for mercy."Fine! I'm sorry!!"

She laughed and rolled off of him,standing back up."Damn straight you are!I'm going to go hangout with Lux,"She muttered,avoiding my gaze as always."Goodluck tonight boys!"she called over her shoulder.

As soon as she was out of the room I stood up and sat by Niall.He looked up innocently.

"So you and Taylor are pretty close now,huh?"I said,trying to keep my voice neutral.

"Yep"he replied,grabbing the guitar beside him.

"Do you like her?"I asked suddenly

He raised his eyes to mine,scowling."No, I have a girlfriend.And if I did,would it really be that big of an issue?"

"Yes"I scoffed."she's my girlfriend"

The other boys were staring at us now,waiting for Niall's reply.He just stood up and shook his head"No,mate.She's your bestfriend.Unless it's for the cameras.You made that very clear"
And with that,he walked out of the room.

"What was that supposed to mean?"I shouted angrily as soon as the door was shut behind him."If anything,she made it clear.He doesn't know anything.Taylor is my-"

My phone suddenly buzzed,cutting me off from grumbling.The boys quietly returned to whatever they were doing before. I pulled it out of my pocket,still muttering under my breath.

It was Annie,in a group text. I rolled my eyes,already expecting another tense 'date' between Taylor and I.

From Annie,6.00-Taylor is coming home with you for the break,Harry.Inform your mother about that.

To Annie,6:00-My mom wanted to spend it with just me

From Taylor,6:01-WHY? I already made plans with Olivia

From Annie,6:02-Fans need to know that you have introduced her to your family like a real couple.Your flight is in three days,right at the beginning of the break.

I gasped down at my phone.A whole week with Taylor.At my house.With my family,who had no idea that we weren't actually together.Which means we would have to act like we were together the entire time.All i wanted was to get over this girl.

I angrily shoved my phone back in my pocket and went to play football with the other boys,hopefully to bring out of this terrible mood.

**

"Thank you Chicago! I love you guys so much "I yelled into the microphone.Louis wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Thank you for having us!"he shouted.We all took a bow together,hand in hand,before running off the stage to loud screams. I shook out my hair as I grinned,hugging Liam.

"That concert was awesome,"liam yelled as he squeezed me tightly

"Yeah,it was"I grinned.

"And now we get a break.London here I come!"he yelled as he took off running towards the dressing rooms,doing a slight dance. I jogged after him,changing quickly into jeans and black tee shirt with dark green coat.

I quickly stopped when I saw Taylor leaning against the wall,suitcase beside her. She wore a floral dress with a pale yellow cardigan.Her hair was curled,perfectly famed her face."our flights in an hour.We need to go to airport "she stated simply.

I groaned,following her to the bus and grabbed my suitcase.A driver took us to airport

Fans must have not gotten our flight details,because none of them in sight.After getting through the security and finally collapsed in our first class seats,Taylor sitting quietly beside me.

"What's the matter?"I asked quietly.She looked surprised,
that I was speaking to her.

"I just wanted to see Olivia. I miss her"she responded

"That's not all,is it?"

She shook her head no."What if your family doesn't like me"she responded

"They will"I chuckled."you're a nice girl and a great actress"

She nodded.Her eyes close and she leaned back against the seat.There were dark bags underneath her eyes.But she was absolutely gorgeous. I took her hand and squeezed it as the plane took off.

She opened one eye to look at me,squeezing my hand back before intertwining our fingers.For the first time in two weeks,we held hands without a camera being pointed at us. I sighed contentedly as I fell asleep l.

Wanna know what would happen next?Do Harry's family would accept her ?Do Harry and Taylor are getting back together again?Please continue to the next chapter