Part6 Studio

Harry's pov
I haven't heard anything from management or taylor. I rolled out from the bed and walked into the kitchen

"I made breakfast haz!"Louis cheered happily

"It's delicious "niall gave compliment
. I laughed and ruffled his hair as Louis handed me a plate of bacons and eggs

"You're in a good mood,"liam flustered."Well,it's must be about Taylor's,right?When do we get to meet her?"

"Hopefully soon"I replied,smirked.My phone buzzed and I reached down,seeing who is this.Of course,it was the group text with Taylor,Annie and I.What a mood killer.

From: annie,10:36-work today.don't bring other boys,except you.You driver will pick up at 1

From:Taylor,10;37-Can't wait

From:Harry,10:39-Taylor just missed me 😏

From:Taylor,10:39-No! I just excited to write the new album.I don't even think about you,harold

From:Annie,10:40-Both of you stop !

From:Harry,10:41-I knew she just in it for the money

From:Annie,10:41-STOPP!!

From:Taylor,10:43-If you don't want to collaborate with me,it's fine. I am Going to do it alone,by myself.

From:Annie,10:44-guys please don't ruin it.This is your future. I want you guys to come to the studio,Don't LATE!!!

I threw my phone at the couch,besides me.And I plopped myself down on to the nearest couch.
Letting my curls fell,and let my face in my hands.

I saw Niall stood still in front of me,confused.Our eyes glued."Harry..."
he called,and handed me a bag of chips."This might help?"

"No,niall.Leave me alone!"I yelled,as he took back the chips, and walked away.

**

I went to our studio,and Taylor was sitting there with her skinny black jeans and Mickey Mouse tank top.She actually looked pretty cute.

"Oh sorry"I apologized,about to walk back out of the door I came through.
"No,it's okay.Please stay."she smiled at me.My heart skipped a quick beat.

"Okay,thanks"I faking my smile."What do you have there?"I asked her,my eyes moving to a sheet of paper she was holding.

"Oh,this just the thing that wrote when I was little, I want to do one for my solo."she explained,I nodded, and walked over to her.

"Why don't you show me some?"I sat down on the chair.She moved over and grabbed the guitar.She sat down on the chair,across from me and played her song while singing.
"Wow,a pretty cute country's girl can sing"

"Is that a compliment?"she frowned and burst out laughing .

"Yeah,your voice is so damn beautiful"I laughed

"Well,it's great when we sat in here together like we were in the treehouse.It remained me of the only boy who was rather be with me,only to hear me singing."she muttered as she put back the guitar in its case.

"Want to get some coffee or something?"I asked."let's go"She left with me to go to the coffee shop.

After we ordered the coffees,Annie suddenly appeared and sit down on the chair ,next to Taylor."So what are you guys doin'?"

"Practice a little bit"I shrugged."Actually Harry and I was creating a new song, and it's nice"Taylor interrupted,and glance sharply at me.

"Okay, I'll check out soon"Annie smiled and glared at me."harry"she said,scowled as she stood up from the chair. "Actually you guys are a cute couple"she said,and walked away

"Actually we.."Taylor and I exchanged glances,awkward...