Chapter 1: The Beginning

Emily
Why me? (while crying and trying to wipe the blood off her face) huh, what did I ever do to deserve this, to be beaten up by the one I love or at least I use to.

"Hey, what are you do in there?" Scott said, while banging on the door.
"Nothing." I said.
"Good and start getting ready we don't want to be late now do we." Scott said, walking away.
"Right." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, get out but wait here I'm going to park the car." Scott said, while driving off.
"Ok." I gave him a small smile.

"Hey girl!" Jessica said, while hugging me.
"Hey guys." I said, waving to everyone.
"So, is Scott here or its just you." Eric said, while hugging me.
"Oh, no his parking the car." I said.

"Hey guys!" Scott said, while grabbing my hand tight.
"No you don't, she is ours for the night." Amy said, pulling there hands apart and pulling me and Jessica in the party.
"Get them go." Nathan said, pulling Scott back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Professor X

How in the world do we get her here without freaking her out and losing the key to fixing this entire mess?

"Is he still in there?" Cyclops said.
"Yes." Logan said.
"I don't understand why we can't just get the girl and bring her here." Cyclops said.

"It not that simple."Storm said.
"Uhhh.....yes it is,well at least it was that simple for us." Cyclops said,while storming in the room where the Professor was in.

"Yes, Cyclops may I help you?" Professor said, while turning around.
"Yes, you can when can we get this girl my patients is wearing thin." Cyclops said.
"Soon." Professor said.

"Not soon enough, if you won't tell where she is I'll find her myself." Cyclops said,storm out.
"Wait, think about Jean." Logan said stopping Cyclops.
"Fine,but only for a little bit." Cyclops said going back in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eric
I wonder if Emily's okay she's been quite all night I better go check on her.

"You okay?" I said.
"Yeah,fine just tired." Emily said.
"Well, I'm going to get punch want some and don't worry alcohol free." I said.
"Sure."Emily said, while giving a little smirk.

"What's it we're going." Scott said ,pulling Emily arm.
"Oh,that hurts." Emily said.
"Get in the car!" Scott shouted.
"Not when your like this." Emily said.

"Hey guys has anyone seen Emily." I said.
"Not recently, no why?" Jessica said.
"Oh, nothing I just went to get she punch." I said.
"Then again I saw her and Scott walking outside." Jessica said, dropping her drink on the floor.

"Okay I think your drunk time to go home bae." I said, carrying her to the car.
"Emily! I told you get in the car. Now!" Scott said, slapping her and putting her in the car.

"Wowww did that actually just happen, did you see that Jessica." I said, but she was already passed out on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up, wake up."Scott said.
"Huh,what happened."Emily said.

"You that's what don't you think I noticed you and my so called best friend hooking up." Scott said.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Emily said, looking sacred.
"You know dam well what I'm talking about,what is it do you like him!" Scott said, while slapping her and slamming her on the bed.

"No I don't like him, stop,stop please! I'm sorry." Emily said, trying to get him off her.
"Sorry you're sorry! you're going to do better than that." Scott said ,trying to take off his pant.

"Now can we get her." Cyclops said.
"Yeah,let's get hurry." Professor said.

"No get off me, help please!"Emily screams.
"Shut up!" Scott said slapping her once again.
"Help!!!" Emily says, then breaking her hands free than some how throwing him on the ceiling and keep him there until they walk in.

"It's ok Emily put him down." Storm says.
"Who are you and how do you know my name!" Emily said, lifting up her to.
"Emily it's okay just put me and him down okay." Storm said.
"Not until you tell me...." Emily said, but was stopped because Cyclops stick a needle to make her fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wowww that gave me goosebumps I wonder what will happen. But I don't because I'm writing it. So go easy because it is unedited.
So question time and yet using to it because I want your opinion and help with the story.
1. So how to you think Emily think of all this?
2. What do you think is her powers?
3. Do you think that jerk of a boyfriend deserve that?
4. Do you think cyclops should wait for Emily to get her powers to help Jeans and do you want to to call Cyclops or a different name and if so leave it in the comments?

I told you that I might of forget some people and did there friends so forgive me and please like,comment and share. And I hope you enjoyed that peace!