Chapter 7: What are you're powers?

Uhhhh!!!! I hate school. I mean we just got back and we have homework.
Sorry I haven't been posting lately blame school and maybe if I had more reader, comments and votes that would greatly appreciated.
That on top of that course work. Why did I do this myself ;(
You only that keeps me sane is you guys :) XD LOL
on with the book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily

"OH MY GOSH!" Havok said with everybody jaw dropped.

I opened my eye and I was fine, Rogues on the floor passed out.

"OH MY GOD ROUGUE." I said sitting beside her. "Some on call Storm." I said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nobody panic I'm here." Storm said with Cyclops carry her in the stretcher bed and carried her off .

"Is she going to be okay." Havok asked worried

"Yeah." She said making relax. "But that does depend on what happen to her." She said making him tense again. "So what happen to her?" She said looking at Havok and I.

"Well, I think she can explain." He said pointing to me.

"Gezz thanks." I whispered to him and he put his hand in surrender.

"So what happen." She said more interested.

"Ummm... I don't know how to explain it." I said shock and Storm looked confuse.

"You lost me?" She said not having a clue what I was talking about.

"Well, ummm.... We were fighting, and she got mad and I got mad, so she took off her gloves and she touched me but instead of me fainting she did." I said and Storm looking worried. "Please don't look at me like that." I said getting scared.

"Emily calm down, it's going be okay." She said sweetly but I still was scared.

"I-I've got to go." I said walking away.

"Wait Emily!" I heard someone call my name, but I just ignored it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You okay." I voice said behind me.

"Look can everyone just leave me alone!" I shouted.

"Don't worry, it's just me." Cyclops said with his hands in surrender.

"Sorry." I said taking a deep breathe. "It's just everybody was staring at me and I just couldn't take it anymore." I said crying.

"It's okay. Stuff happens." He said putting his arms around me and rubbing my back.

He started staring at me like he wanted to kiss me and maybe I wanted to...

"Ummm..may-be w-e should get back." I said standing up.

"Yeah we should." He said standing up. "Umm...I'll walking you back." He said walking.

"Okay." I was quietly but pound enough for me to hear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyclops

Did I actually want to kiss her. No no no I couldn't. She a student and I'm a teacher and I'm still in love with Jane. I am....

"Hey, we need to see you." Storm said dragging me in Charles room. Where I saw Him and Logan shouting.

"Hey, hey ,hey. What's with all the shouting." I said walking in the room and covering my room.

"Emily, that's what." Logan said.

"What are you talking about." I said folding my arms.

"What I mean is, no one has been able to resist Rogue touch." Logan said worried.

"So what, she finding her powers." I said.

"Rogue is in hospital and so was Scott." He said taking a deep breath.

"What are you saying?" I said nervously.

"All I'm saying." I said. "We're saying is how many other people is she going to risk putting into hospital." He said looking at Storm and Charles.

"She's the victim in all of this Rogue and with Scott." I said getting angry.

"I know and I'm not saying that." Logan said trying to calm me down.

"No I don't think to know!" I said getting angry.

"Look do get angry. You're the one how didn't care about her!" He said getting angry to. "What's change."

"A lot okay! I know she now." I said staring to cry." I know her, okay." I said crying.

"Scott." Storm say putting her hand on my shoulder.

"No." I said pushing her away." Just leave me alone." I said walking out the door and hoping on Logan's motorcycle.

"Scott wait!" Storm shouted but I ignore her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I went to Alkali Lake think about some stuff and I hear something I the back of me and when I turned around I saw.....

"Jane?!" I said shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's it for now and I meant what I said on top.
No more updating if I don't see at least five to ten comments or votes and mor reads.
No pressure or anything and sorry for it to be more short. I just came from class and yahh..
You think to get it hard my school starts at 7:30 and end at 5:00
So yeah...
Read,comment and vote please.
I'll see you in the next chapter or write.
M.B.OUT