Chapter 14: Kidnapped

Hey my bumblebees sorry I've been MIA lately it's just a lot of stuff happened. First my cat died, then theses robbers crashes there car into my house creating a big hole trying to run away from the police. I honestly don't know why I'm telling you guys this but you guys are my bees and I really can talk to you guys and besides stuff got a lot better like turns out she had babies but there still sacred of me and you can't believe it, if guys have been reading me for a while or especially my other book the hoa on then you know I've been trying to pass this certain bjc that I've trying of a while to get and I skipped but I still needed to get it or else I would get put back a year while I finally did it and I was sooooo....excited I screamed from happiness I honestly though this was a dream. Get it dream from the title but anyway I'm dedicating this chapter to dreams sooooo..... Let's get on with the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily

It's been a week and I kind of got the just of my powers at least I think I mean it is infinite and everyone is being really nice especially Logan and Havok. Uhhhh...... Havok especially with the whole Cyclops situation and the best part about staying here is no Scott......

"Hey" I heard a voice from behind me say.

"Ohh hey." I smiled as I turned around seeing that it was Havok.

"Sooo..." He said sitting by me.

"Soooo......" I said longer making him chucky and me blush.

"What are you doing on the roof in the middle of the night?" He sounded concern.

"I could say the same for you?" I shock back in a playful way.

"Touchè" he said slowly making us both laugh.

<Meanwhile>

Eric

I woke up in this strange dark hole but it didn't smell like any hole I ever been in but my mind was easily side track by the moaning of Jess......

"Jess." I yelled whispered just enough so she could me.

"Mmmmmm...... Eric i-is th-at y-ouuu." She struggle to get out.

I was about to ask her if she was okay but then I hear even more moaning coming from my left and......just as I thought it was Amy and Nathan.

"Wh-at th-e hell!?" Amy said while struggling to untie herself.

"Amy calm down."Nathan said to try and calm her down.

"I-i can-t bre-ath-e." She said in a frantic matter.

That's when we all got scared because we heard foot steps.

"Amy please SHHHH!!" I said but nothing was working.

"Hey guys awake so soon." A familiar voice said......Scott

"We should have known, only you would be this sick to do this." I spit to him.

"Ouch I'm hurt I thought we were all friends here.

"Well you thought wrong." I said giving him a look of disgust.

"Welll to bad because......"He stopped and looked over at Amy with an annoying face."AMY SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" 

We all looked over and she was still freaking out and Scott just sghhhed and looked behind him and nod and then snipped his fingers. Amy was knocked out cold and we were all scared,confused and worried at the same time.

"Sooo where are we."I said turning his attention back on us.

"I need your help." He said so easily.

"Why would we ever help you; you motherfucker." Jess said with poison in her words.

"Huhhhh and I thought you guys wanted to see Emily." He said an persecutive tone making everyone change their mind.

"What do you mean see Emily, DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS!!!!'" I screamed at him.

''Maybe i do, maybe i don't.'' He said with a smirk. " That all depends on wither you guys are willing to help."

"Fine." I said speaking for everyone. "But i swear if this is a trap I'll...." 

''You'll what." He said cutting me off and getting close to my face.

''Hmmm....I'm waiting.''

I didn't say anything, i had nothing to say, he has the upper hand and right now he looks like he can do anything not only to me but my friends....Jess....or even Emily...

As he waited for a response and didn't get any, he said,''That's what i thought.'' 

"NOW LET'S BEGIN.'' He said with a smile going ear to ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey bumblebees and MERRY CHRISTMAS AND BOXING DAY..... I'm not going to make up a lame excuse other than....IT'S WAS CHRISTMAS... and you guys do read my books which I'm so grateful and thus the season for giving and your gift is this chapter and hopefully many more to come.

P.S. I'm probably going to be putting picture of the character but if guys have any suggests or already have a character that you've been envisioning and you want it to stay the same then by all means stay to your version. 

M.B.OUT