Chapter 10: Staying/I know what my powers are

Hey two in a row, this is the first time I did two stories in a row
I just got back from the classes and it was pretty short and fun and I got praised for academics
so yeah..... Enough of my life. It's time for Emily's own
On that note on with the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily

After that crazy daydream, my head was killing me and everybody else came running in.

"Thanks." I heard Logan said while giving me a pat on the back.

"How did I do that?!" I said confused and looking at my hand.

"It does matter how you did it, all that matters is that you did do it." Logan said in a grateful tone,

"Yes it does, Emily can you remember anything." Storm said careful.

"Umm.. Yes." I jumped up.

"What?!" She sounded hopeful.

"There was this woman and she said something about Infinity." I said rubbing my head.

"Maybe...this woman was your subconscious and she was trying to give you a hint about your powers." Havok said. "Oh! And thanks." He said with a small smile.

"Maybe and welcome." I said.

"Well I can't sleep, especially on what just happened." I said walking away.

"Wait are you going." He stopped.

"Ummm.. I don't think so." I admitted.

"Good." He looked relieved.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Come on Emily, you can do this!" I said pushing myself some more, but then failing again.

"Having trouble." Havok said walking in.

"More like I'm in trouble." We both chucked. "But sadly yes." I said putting my head but he used his index finger to raise it back up and smirked.

Everything was so quite and soft and safe. I literally heard and felt his breathe on me.

"Ummm...maybe I should get back to training." I said snapping out of it.

"Yeah." He snapped out of it.

"Bye." I waved.

"Bye." He said softly.

"Come on Emily, you-can-do-this." I said pushing but only to be blasted backwards.

"Uhhh...just forget it." I said in frustration.

Then I turned around only to hear something to happen.

"Infinity." I heard voices in my head saying it over and over again.

Which made me even more mad and resulting in me screaming while slamming my body on the floor and my hand covering my ears. Then it all stopped and something came over me and I steady knew my powers.

"I know what my powers are." I said opening the door to me office to Charles, Storm and Logan talking.

"Sorry is this a bad time." I said slowly closing the door.

"No come in, come in." Charles said.

"Okay, what were guys talking about." I said curiously.

"Nothing, just Cyclops funeral." He said.

"Oh." I said getting sad.

"Never mind that what did you want." He said.

"Oh nothing, just that I know what my powers are." I said getting excited.

"That's great Emily!" Storm said hugging me.

"So what is it." Logan said with everyone watching.

"Call a meeting and I'll tell you." I said with a smirk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Uhhh!!! What are we doing here on our free day off?!" I heard a girl's voice, but only to reveal rogue.

"Oh, sorry that's all me." I admitted.

'You." She said while taking a step back.

"Don't tell me your afraid of me." I said in sarcastic tone.

"Ha, ha, funny." She said fake laughing.

"You mean like your face." I shot right back, only to hear gasps and a chuckling.

"You won't to watch your mouth." She said giving me the death stare.

"And you might want to watch where your breathing, because that breathe is a weapon." I smirked and people began to bust out in laugh and her face became red.

"Bring it." She said walking towards me.

"Lady's stop." Havok she while stopping both of us.

"What ever." She said pushing off him and sitting down.

"Now as I was saying or least about to say." I said.

"I found my power or I know what they are, but anyway I know what they are."

"What." He said.

"Let me show instead." I said, making a huge explosion for all these different varieties of powers and it was so beautiful.

"So." I heard Rouge said I a dumb tone.

"So there it is." I said in a dumb tone.

"What is exactly." Storm said.

"Yeah we don't exactly know what it is." Havok said.

"Well since you can't see what it obvious is I'll tell you." I said taking a deep breathe in." My powers are......"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for now folks. Sorry I'm weird.
Btw(by the way) I'm so sorry about the updating and how long it took me.
But some every special exams are coming up and I promise my parents my dad especially that I would pass them. So I'll try to study as much as I could and do good on the coursework but, I would really like the support from you guys.
I think I'm going to make the chapters shorter from now on because it's easier and quicker and more chapters to read.
BTW- Guess who got to play Michelle Obama in my school. Only for day. But I was o never and I was so sacred that I was going to trip and fall and land on my face. But luckily I had someone holding my hand(name shall not be mention).
So yeah...

Have a good night or were ever you are in the world.

M.B.OUT