Chapter 6: First Day

Hey my bumble bee. If you haven't noticed I put in chapter not only for your benefits but for mine.
And I'm really sorry I didn't update sooner but when I was going to. Something hit me and I was in to much pain to write all I could do was watch videos and cry of pain if you know what I mean. Yes it's that time of the month and I'm really sorry if any guys are writing this but I have to explain.
So yeah.......
I don't know if I asked this question but?
How was your Christmas did you get everything you wanted
Hummmmmm..... Anyway.......
On with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily

BEEP BEEEP BEEP BEEP BE....

I pressed the button to my alarm. I can't believe i graduate early just to wake the same time for SCHOOL. Ahhhh well it is technically my first day and Cyclops will pour water if I don't wake up and want breakfast!!!!!! Well I guess I have to get up. I showered brushed my teeth and wash my face and headed to the cafeteria.
Ummmmm...... What should I get decision....decisions indeed.

"Hey, I'll have 2 pancakes, egg and 2 sausage links." I said with a smile.

"Here you go." She said giving to me. "And the juice and water or over there." She said smiling.

"Thank you." I said.

This is the first time in a long time I got to eat breakfast without making it or getting shouted at. Ooooo they have pog juice. Nobody has pog juice like anywhere. When I went go grab it someone else was grabbing to.

"After you." I said politely standing out the way.

"No, no, no lady's first." Havok said stepping away.

"Thanks." I said grabbing the juice. "I didn't know anybody else liked this types of juice." I said smiling, his notice so he smiled.

"Yeah, I love this stuff." He smiled. "Ummm so are you ready for your first day of 'school'.
He said putting air quotation on school which made me laugh.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I responded.

"Hey babe what's taking so longggg. Oh hey Emily." She said clearly with a fake smile.

"Hey." I fake smile back and walking away.

"Wait! Come on you can sit with us." Havok said stopping me and smiling.

His so muscly and his smile kinda reminds me of..... Scott.

"Okay." I said with Rogue giving me the death stare.

"Wait! Umm... I need to tell Emily something. Girl talk." Her whispered and Havok nodded and walked over to the table.

Crap. Don't leave me with herrrr... I turned around staring face to face with her.

"Ummmm..... Sausage link." I said rising it to her face. Only for her to grab it and throw on the floor.

My link ;.....(

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from my man. Bitch!!" She whispered.

"Technically he started to talk to me. So you can take it up with me." I said smirking then walking away only to be stopped.

"Yeah ,boyfriend isn't the problem here you are so stay away." She said walking away but I stopped her and she looking at me surprised.

"Yeah I doesn't feel good to be pulled. Anyway how to you expected me to stay way from me when we're X-Men?" I said.

"I don't know. All I know is stay away or I well take of my gloves for you." She smirked then walked away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.