Chapter 12: His back

Hey bumble bees. I'm so bored right now wand tomorrow we have this honors society introduction for people how get a 3.0 and above and I got a 3.5 so yeah and we have to stay later than usually yeah!! (Not my sacrum) not to mention that my already starts 7:30 to 5:00, 3:00 on Fridays and now we have to stay later but lucky we have mid term break after that for like 4 days plus the weekend but I still have to go to school because of bgsce classes for my bgsce. Remind again why I'm taking them in grade:10. Oh yeah so that I can quickly get out of her.
Anyway.....
Sorry for my rant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recap

Wait did she say both of us just got out of a relationship....
~~~~~~~
Emily

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Uhh!!" I said said as I cringed at the sound of my alarm clock but still managed to cut to off.

"Rise and shine sleepy head." Havok came in my room but... I'm not a morning person so I used my powers to slam the door in his face.

After taking a long hot shower no getting into my own universe but was quickly snapped out when I heard a knock on the door and Put on a towel and opened the door only to find Havok there saying I should hurry if I want breakfast. That word right there made me hurry even faster.

~~~~~~~~~~
Scott

"Do you have any idea where she might be?" Jessica said while rubbing his back.

"No!" I started to get upset.

"I'm sorry." She said with a hint of hurt.

"No..I'm sorry." I said taking a deep breath. "It's just the police already asked me these questions."

"What about you, bae?" She said walking over to him and sitting next to him. "You have been quite all day, you okay?" She said with a worry face.

"Umm.. Yeah, can you guys give me and Scott a minute?" He asked now standing up.

"Sure." She responded suspiciously but walked out with everyone else.

"Soooo..what do you want to talk to me-." I was cut off because he punched me in the face.

"Quite a performance." He said sarcastically.

"What are you talking about?!" I said confused.

"Emily!..the story!..that you actually fucking care!" He said getting angrier.

"What do you mean I do care about her, she my girlfriend for fuck shake!" I said getting mad.

"Oh!! Really so my imagination saw you slap her cross the face that night!" He said coming for me again but I ducked.

How did he know about that...

"Look..dude." I took a deep breath in. "I was just drunk and I didn't know what I was doing." I said sitting down. "Heck...I can't even remember what happen that night." I looked over at him.

"I know you wouldn't do that usually but, you scared me so what do you think about her." He said seating next to me.

"I know." I put my hand on his back. "I besides she deserved it." I said under my breathe.

"What did you say." He said standing up.

"Nothing." I said nervous.

"Yes you did, you said she deserved it." He said walking up to me. "You little sick dirty monster!" He shouted.

"Oh shit..." I ran and ran until I could run anymore.

"Wow! What's going on." Jess shouted but I blocked out and kept running.

<time skip>

It about an hour and I'm still running just barely until I skipped over a stick and I was so pissed that I just started to scream and shout until I heard something behind me.

"Hello?! Whose there?" I shouted. Until something came out of the bushes. "Who are you?" I said grabbing a stick.

"Me." He grinned. "I'm Magneto." He grinned some more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey bumble, finally finished I know and I'm so so so sorry school just making me want to jump off a building and it was supposed to be my Easter break for two week ps but no my principal is so evil she wants to keep us in. I mind as well don't have a break. Btw if your wondering  the one at the topic was from like a month ago that's how long it's been but I'm back and hopefully I can posted more because I really like this story and I hope you like it to. Anyway goodnight or good morning.

M.B.OUT