Chapter 3: He lefted

Hey everyone how's you doing?
Anyway........
As you can tell I'm in a good mood but I know that's mood going to turn bad because I have exams on Monday whichever I'm not looking forward to so I won't be updating but the week after that is Christmas break so yeah. Let me tell why I'm such in a good mood because today I went to Mario's Bowling Alley and I won the game, I was so happy and if you know me then you know I suck at bowling so yeah and I went to the arcade and play a guitar and dance game with my sister  so that was fun. So know that I'm finish on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily

"Wake up, wake up."Scott said.
"Huh,what happened."Emily said.

"You that's what don't you think I noticed you and my so called best friend hooking up." Scott said.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Emily said, looking sacred.
"You know dam well what I'm talking about,what is it do you like him!" Scott said, while slapping her and slamming her on the bed.

"No I don't like him, stop,stop please! I'm sorry." Emily said, trying to get him off her.
"Sorry you're sorry! you're going to do better than that." Scott said ,trying to take off his pant.

"No get off me, help please!"Emily screams.
"Shut up!" Scott said.
"Help!!!" Emily says, then breaking her hand free than some how throwing him on the ceiling and keep him there until they walk in.

"It's ok Emily put him down." Storm says.
"Who are you and how do you know my name!" Emily said, lifting up her to.
"Emily it's okay just put me and him down okay." Storm said.
"Not until you tell me...." Emily said, but was stopped because Cyclops stick a needle to make her fall asleep.

I woke breathing heavily and trying to catch my breath.

"Are you okay?"A woman asked, but yet she looked so familiar.
"Yeah I'm fine." I said finally able to catch my breath.
"Are you sure, you looked pretty scared." A woman said.
"Yes I said I'm fine didn't I !!" I snapped, but the. I saw her face and she looked sad and hurt so I said" Sorry I didn't mean to snap at you like that" I apologized.

"It fine." She said giving me a small smile. "By the way my name is Storm." She said leaning out her hand for me to shake it.
So I did "Emily".
"Pleasure"She said.

She looks so familiar I thought as in stared at her.

"What?" She said confused.
"Nothing,you jut so familiar." I said looking at her shock that she noticed I was looking at her.
"Well to tell you the true, I look so familiar because-" she was cut off a male voice that was coming from behind me and Storm but yet it was so familiar.

"Storm my a have a word with patience." I turned around and saw Charles wheeling towards us.
"Sure Profess- Mr.Xvarier."She said walking away with a hast.
"Thank you." But before she could walk out he grabbed her wrist and whispered something in her ear and she nodded, smiled then walk away.

"How's my favorite patience doing." Charlie said giving a small smile.
"Fine I guess but my jaw hurts a little." I said putting on a fake smile but quickly stopping because my jaw started to hurt. But then I remember Scott then a wave of sadness hit me.

"Are you okay."Charle asked me with a considered face.
"Sure I was just wondering if there was aversion name Scott, Scott Branes was in this hospital." I said trying not to cry but I think he knew that so he patted me on my back.
He breathed heavily and said "Yes, there was a boy here name that bit he left."

"What do mean he lefted." My eyes went wide as to what he was going to do to me when he found me? Are worse he knows what I I'm!?
"You okay?" Charles said looking worried
"Yeah just tired but guess." Putting on a fake smile.
"Yeah you should get some rest." With that he lefted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charles
"Is she okay."Storm asked walking up to me.
"Yeah but still a little shaking up." I said.
"I know she snapped up me earlier because she had a nightmare." She said worried.

"Yeah but she asked me about Scott."I said.
"Who?" A man voice said walking a turning the corner to my eye view and it was Logan.
"Emily?" I said.

"Well she can't know." Both Storm and Cyclops said at the same time and really quickly.
"What did happen? And how did you guys get him out without him knowing?" Logan said with a curious face.

Flash back

I saw Scott rolling out of bed.
"Hey what are you doing?"I said.
"I have to get out of here to find my girlfriend Emily!"Scott said trying to stand up

"No what you need is some rest so you can go home." Storm said walking in. She whispered in my ears"Emily's awake well can't risk them see each other."
I nodded in agreement.

"Why don't you rest young sir." I said in a calming voice.
"How about no!"He said shouting standing up and walking towards the door.
"Sir I don't think you should be out of bed."Storm said while grabbing his hand but he pulled away.

"No! Listen here bitch. I'm not leaving here without my girlfriend."He Scott.
"Hey what's the shouting about." Cyclops said walking in with his hands up to try calm him down.
"No you hey, what the fuck is going here." He said taking a heavy breath then continuing "where my girlfriend because something doesn't smell right around here.

"Listen Sir you well shouldn't be out of bed. Just get back in." Storm said trying to put him back in his bed.
"No I won't because I know something is going......" He said but then fainted.
Me and Storm turn to face Cyclops.

"Hey don't look at me I didn't do it." He said with his hand up.
Well he must have fainted on his own. We can't help him anymore all he need is some rest. I think it's time for him it go home.
Storm and Cyclops both nodded there head in agreement.
Great firer up the jet his going home.

Flash Bach end.

"Wow so his home." Logan said with a shock face.
"Yes and his safe so please don't say anything especially to Emily." Storm said putting her hand on his back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Havok

I wondered who was that girl and what was her name I would really like to meet her. She so pretty, i know I have Rogue and I know I'm not a werewolf but I think I found my mate.....
I was snapped out my thoughts by Rogue kissing me on the lips

"You okay you seem a bit off since yesterday."She said smiling
"Yeah I'm fine just really nervous about this whole x-men thing." I said with a fake smile.
"Yeah me to but get so excited." She said with a little sequel.

After that a little the darkest consume me and i drift to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how's the 3 chapter is this is the 3 right. Well apology if I'm wrong it's really early in the morning and my brain won't function and I still have to write a chapter for my HOA so yeah!!!
Don't worry I'll have it out and I love writing stories.
On to the question:
So what to you think we'll happen to Scott well he be back?
Do you think Havok have feels for her?

Anyway..

Please you know what to do

Comment,Like and Share

M.B OUT
Unedited