Chapter 15: Vision

Hey bumble besss...I know I don't have a lot of readers but for those who are still reading and still supporting me...THANK YOU!!!! I'm trying to get the chapters fixed because I really hope I finish this either at the end of June or the beginning of July. Thank you again and enjoy the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Eric

"Now I'm going to need you guys to close your eyes." He said in a demanding voice.

"Why...sacred of a few eyeball...Didn't take you as a coward." Jess said without hesitation.

He started to walk over to Jess and I started to panic.

"Stay the fuck away from her..you..you FREAKKK!!!" I yelled to the top of my voice.

"Freak...so original..my feels are sooo hurt." He smirked.

It gave me chills down my spine and not the good kind. He resumed back to Jess.

"Such a pretty face." He said fooling with her hair which made sick to my stomach, I tried to get up but failed and made his smirk grew even wider.

"Jessica...Jess..You want to know what's even more fun then torturing Eric...Torturing you and making him watch." After he said that he stomped on her ankle so hard I think I hurt it break.

I wanted him to pay for that...I wanted blood and I wanted it now...Especially the screams that came from Jess broke my heart.

"Shhhhh!!!! Jess don't scream it's just the beginning, Especially if Emily doesn't pull through." He said getting up from one knee and he snapped his finger and Amy woke up but it wasn't long before I knew we were knocked out....and seeing Emily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily

"GIVE ME FIRE...NOW WATER...TURN IT INTO ICE NOW!!!" Logan introduced and I carried out. "Good...good...your getting stronger and quicker with your change up..next will work on forming them to what you want."

"I can do that?" I said confused.

"I don't know you tell me." He said with a smirk.

"I guess we'll find out." I said with a bigger smirk.

"Your doing so good...I'm kind of jealous." Havok said in his cute boyish tone.

"Come I want to show you something else." I said leading him to closet and then kissing him and him kissing back.

It kind of started that night on the roof...when it was the two of us and we just kissed...I was hesitant at first because of Scott but it just felt right and I now were kissing..and it's amazing. We stopped when we heard a knock on the door and I closed my eye and thought of invisibility and it worked...but of course it was Rogue.

"Hey what are you doing in her." Rogue said while looking around.

"Just looking for a spare towel." He said grabbing one of the shelves. "Which is of course dirty." He said  laughing and so did she...ughhh!! makes me sick sometime.

"Come on...you know how Storm acts when we're late." She said grabbing the towel and throwing it on the floor and pulling him out the closet.

I final stopped being invisible and picked up the towel and put it back. I was about to grab the handle when I a vision...

~~~~~
Vision...

I was about to come out the closet then a wave hit me like a pound of bricks......I could feel myself slipping....like an out of body experience or I was being drugged. Either way I felt helpless...afraid....worried...all thoughs emontion I use to feel.

Then I woke up but...not in the closet but in a dark space. My first thought was confusion like how I got here, who drugged me...why me? 

Then all my questions were answered when I saw a shadow but a fimilar one....it wasn't a stranger...but it definely made me scared, fear I haven't felt in a while. Then I saw more shadows but...they were just as frighten as me, even more so. All my questions were asked when I finally saw the shadows like a spotlight hit them all.

"Hey Emily miss me." Scott said in a sarcastic tone with a smirk one his face.

All I was thinking was how did I get here...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey bumble bees I'm back and so is back to school time but don't worry. I'm here 

JK... ;)

But serious sorry for being AIM  this last couple months I've been busy with work and It was my birthday last month.....YEAHHH.....I turned 16 btw.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and have a good day.

M.B OUT