Chapter 9: Leaving/Stopping Jean

Hey bumbles bees guess what happening today....
STORMS,RAINING AND MAYBE HURRICANE. But guess what school is opened, yes mine
So you know what I lefted because I'm not dealing adding today.
Anyway....
I hope you guys like this chapter and have a good and stay inside XD.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily

"Where's Cyclops." I said worry.

"Jean where is he." Logan said worried too and also Storm.

But all she did was say nothing and act confused.

And I got pissed do I grabbed her by the neck." Where is he you bitch what did you do to him." I snail getting angrier until her eyes went black and she said ." His dead." All I know after that was that went flying and I blacked out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When I woke up I was pissed and sad because of what happened to him and plus the fact that my head was killing me. But I wasn't in the clinic I was in my room until Storm came in.

"Hey are you okay?" She said walking in.

"Yeah my heads just killing me." I said sitting up.

"Good you were out for a while." She said giving me some pills and water." Here take these."

"Okay." I said after that I stayed there in a moment of silence until I said. "His dead isn't he."

"Yeah." She said with a hint of sadness.

I got up and grabbed a suitcase and started packing.

"What are you doing?" She said confused.

"I'm leaving." I explained.

"What?! Why?!" She screamed and tired to stop me but I still kept going.

"You know why I can't stay here, not without him!" I shouted and continued to pack.

"But you said that you might change your mind." She tried to reason.

"Yeah I did." I took a deep breathe because I was finish packing. "I said might and my answer is no. I'm going home." I said zipping up my suitcase and walking out the door.

"Wait!" She shouted and started to walk up next to me.

"What's going on?" Havok said walking toward me and also Kitty,Banshee, Iceman and Rogue but still keeping her distance.

"I'm leaving that's what's going on." I explained.

"Wait?! Why?!" I said stopping me.

"Because there's no reason why I should be here." I said.

"Why?" He said curious.

"Because....because Cyclops is dead." I said starting to cry.

"What?!" He said shocked and everybody else.

"See, I made a promise to him but since his dead the promise is broken." I said walking away.

"Wait!" He yelled and I stopped. "Can you at least say bye to Logan." He said turning around to face me.

"Fine." I said. "Where is he." I asked.

"His in the same clinic room that you where in." He said.

"Wait what?!" I said worried.

"Don't worry his just taking care of Jean." He explain.

"Oh her." I said getting angry.

"Maybe I should come just in case you do something you'll regret." He said walking next to me and I putting down the suitcase.

"Fine." I said while we walked away.

"So you were actually going to leave without saying bye everybody, to me." He said looking at me.

"I didn't think I was wanted." I said looking at him.

"You're wanted." He said walking closer.

"And the fact that I don't have a reason to stay." I said. "Do I." I said walking closer and our lips reaching closer for each other but quickly snapped out when we hear a noise coming form the clinic room so we ran for it and when we got there we saw Jean killing Logan.

"No!!" I screamed and we ran in.

"Don't kid she's to powerful." Logan said while Jeans throw Havok to the wall nodding him out and now she was looking at me. But before she could do anything I stroked first and thro her against the wall and Logan and I we shocked. But I had to focus on Jean but it was to late because disappeared.

Thats all I remembered before I black out.

Version

"Yes my child you have done well." A random woman's voice said.

"Who are you." I said suspicious.

"It doesn't matter child." She said chuckling. "For it is you I came to see."

"Why?" I said curious.

"You were sent here to help people to be an x-men, you are infinity." She said.

And that's all I heard before waking up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey bumble bees I hoped you liked that chapter because I had fun making it and don't worry I have a feeling that her powers are going to be revealed in the next one but just in case I would like you guys to figure out she power because I did give a hint.
Sooty it's so short.

Unedited sorry ;(
Because I have to go to classes.
An I phone cracked I don't know when or how but I did good thing it's cheap or I would be crying my eyes out.
Anyway......

M.B.OUT