Chapter 11: Powers/Break up

Hey my bumble I hope you have a good one.
Btw I'm so sorry for being late just hate school and school hates me but I'm going try to update.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recap

"Well since you can't see what it obvious is I'll tell you." I said taking a deep breathe in." My powers are......"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily

"My powers are infinity." I said smirking.

"I still don't get it." Havok said with everybody agreeing.

"UHHH.. Do I have to explain everything." I said taking a deep breathe. "I can do, think or dream any power I choose." I explained.

"Wow! That's some cool powers." He said I took a bow which made him laugh and me and him just stared into each other's eyes until...

"Hmphh." Rogue said. "Well, at least you can do something now instead of doing nothing, like usually." She smirked.

"Rogue that was uncalled for." Havok said.

"Yeah that was." Kitty said.

"Whatever come on." She said dragging him away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Havok

"That was not cool!" I shouted when we came out of class.

"Come on babe she was total bragging." She said.

"No she wasn't! She was just excited about finding her powers!" I defended.

"Whatever come here." She pulled me toward her.

"No! It's over Rogue." I shouted.

"What?! You don't mean that." She said softy.

"Yes I do!" I said and she becoming even more sad. Then I took a deep breathe." Look we can still be friend but you have to learn to expect Emily." I said walking away into the class where Emily was using her powers.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." She said but it was different it was like softer and sweeter than I remember.

"Sooooo.... Emily." Then I noticed she cringed." What is it something I did." I said feeling sad.

"No, I was just wondering since I found my powers I went to be called Infinity." She said smiling.

"Good name." I said with a thumbs up.

"Ummm... So where's Rogue." She said looking around.

"I don't know and frankly I don't care."I said.

"Wow! What happened." She said worried.

"Nothing, just that we break up." I said sitting down.

"I'm sorry to hear that." She said siting down next to me and comforting me.

She look so beautiful....
Then leaned in for a kiss and she rejected it.

"I'm sorry." I said quickly.

"No no it's just that you and me, we just got out of relationships." She said standing up.

"Ohhh right." I said walking away but then she stopped me and gave me a kiss.

" Maybe we can hang out but, just together." I nodded and she smirked and she got back to training.

Wait did she say both of us just got out of a relationship....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it so short but I have to make it shorter because of school
I already have to go to class again and then I'm treating myself to girl day out with me bff's
But I really enjoyed this chapter. Can you spell drama. Trust me you haven't seen nothing get.
And when I was making this chapter I was listening to "you are the only exception' and not I'm listening to 'like I'm gonna loose you' I think that was just prefect for this chapter.
Anyway....

M.B.OUT