Chapter 2: The Arrival

Well today wasn't interesting day at first it was boring but then we had the cheerleaders contest ascar .vs. aset of course aset win GO ASET WOOHH!!! And then other people started dancing a it was pretty funny and crazy and me and my friend lost our voice that's twice this month and were having sport day tomorrow but since I don't do sport I'm staying home yeah and hopefully I get this done just for you so let's in here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyclops
Finally we have her, and now she can finally get my Jena back....

"Why did you do that?" said Storm.
"Oh, I'm sorry did you want to die!" I said.
"She going to kill me, him maybe but not me." Storm said.
"Whatever". Him rolling his eyes."let's just get her and get out of here." I said, while carrying me crosses his shoulder.

"Wait!! What about him??" Storm said, while turning around.
"What about him." Cyclops said. Turning around.
"We can't just leave him here."storm said.
"What's taking so long." Logan said while walking in.
"He does want to carry him to." Storm said,pointing at Scott body on the floor.

"Well I don't want to carry him!"Cyclops screamed at Storm. "We can't just leave him here only we can have the technology to help him."Storm shouted back. "Well I said no!!""WELL I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY." They screamed back at each other.
"Guys stop fighting I'll just carry him, looking at him," then booth then picking him up."okay" Logan said, then went to the ship then storm and cyclops.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"We're back yeah!! Because staying on a ship with you two was a nightmare it's always nanana with you two." Logan said.
"Well I feel the same way."Cyclops said.
"Same here." Storm said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Havok
"Hey, stop throwing throughs grapes." Havok laughing his head off. While throwing the grapes back at Rogue.
"What you mean like this." Rogue Giggling and throwing some more at his face.

"Ohhh look at the happy couple." Kitty said seating down next to her boyfriend iceman.
"Ahhh relationship, who would want to be in it." Banshee said while putting a chip in his mouth."I'm I right."
"Wrong!!" Everyone said making him jump.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily
"Uhhhh what going on." I said while trying to regain my focus on what going on. Then I realized I was tied up. Did Scott do this to me? If he did were is he? "Hel-loo Sc-ot-t ar-e you th-ere?" No answer so I asked again and all of sudden I hear this voice say it's okay and that I'm fine. Then a bald man in a wheel chair said it.

"Where am I" I asked him. He smiled so I said "Some kind of hospital." He giggled this time. I asked with a serious face "What so funny?"
He looked at me and said"Nothing. All you need to know is that your safe now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Havok

"I can't believe we finally get to be apart of X-Men (title refers what what!!) and that we get to see the exclusive part of the school." Rogue said then kissed my cheeks.
"Well believe it babe. We finally get to do some real action." I said looking back at Storm.

"Well this is the hospital for when are men or women get injured." Storm said. "Now this is a very special year because this the youngest x-men(again really) group and the largest with six new members."
"Do you mean five."Rogue said with everyone nodding

"I forget we have a new member she came in late." Storm said pointing to the girl

She look so beautiful and shy but get she seems nervous I would really like to get to know her......

"Hello earth to Scott." Rogue said waving her hand in my face and smiling.
"Oh, yeah I'll hear. Giving her a fake smile.
"Good and you see the new girl. You know what that's not fair we had to go through a difficult training to get here and she's just come out the blue. Well I won't stand for it and to get to the middle of this. She said crossing her arms and walking off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily

"Do you know why you are here Emily?" The man said crossing his arm and leaning back in his wheel chair.
"Because I got in an accident." I said with a confuse look.
"No and yes" he breathed heavily and leaned towards me "It because your special."
"Oh great is that what Scott told you well I'm not crazy okay!" I shouted at him.

"No, not that special the other kind. Can you remember what happened" he said with a serious face.
"Not really it's all just a blur, but I do remember see someone actually two people a man and a woman and then that it. It would just go dark after that."

"I get it you need time to thin. Just let some rest." He said while wheeling away.
"When can I go home." I said making him stop by the door.

"When you're ready." He said wheeling then stopping again to look at me and said " By the way Emily my name is Charle Xavier."
"Okay Mr. Xavier." I said smiling.
"Please just Charle." Wheeling away while I nodded.

I really hope Scott isn't to mad at me and what if he is what well he do to me. I thought to myself because falling a sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ta Da finished and I'm not going to school tomorrow so I well try to post a new chapter
Anyway question time
What do you think rogue well do to her?
Worst get what do you think Scott well do do her?
Do you think Havok likes her?
Don't forget to comment,vote and share
P.S- I'm going to see my twin baby cousins this week (Liam and Eden at least I think that's how you spell there names). Scott and Cyclops are two different people if you didn't know.
M.B OUT BYE :) unedited sorry