Chapter 5: Finding her powers/Frenemies

Hey my lovely bumble bee's.

Do know that scary moment when you think everyone sleep but you hear a noise in the kitchen and you think its ghost or a killer but when you look its actually your mother.

FYI-I'm using my laptop instead of my iPad today an I'm totally listening to Sam smith i know I'm not the only one.

so yeah......

And i couldn't help but wonder why no ones comments but that's fine take your time and I'm totally one babysitting duty so yeah. Hate on Megan if i don't get this done. So on that note sit back and relax and lets get into the chapter.

------------------------------------------

Emily

'Get up.'I heard someone say kicking my bed. Then I tuned around to find it was Cyclops.

'Ummmm...... 5 more minutes.' I said barely awake.

'Okay, you force me to do this." He said walking out the door then back in.

'Force you to do wh...?' But i was to late because i felt cold water on my face then running down my back.' What the hell?!' I shouted

I'm can't wait to find my powers so I can get him back. Wait did I just say that?

"You have five minutes to get your butt up and shower and get your hip down stairs to the training room." He said.

"Wait! What about breakfast." I screamed.

"You should have thought about that before you decided to wake up late. Now hurry up you have your classmates to meet." He said while clapping his hands.

"Don't you clap your hands at me I'm no dog."I said scoffing him.

"Okay, okay just get ready." He said about to out the door waking.

"Wait! Where exactly I'm I suppose to....."Before I could finish he slapped the door closed
"go, Great I'll just wing it."

When I finally was finish after that long picking a choosing of outfits and the long shower. I couldn't help it the shower was to long. Now where I'm I suppose to longggggg....

My train was stopped when I tripped over something or someone.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha I fooled you. I bet you think I was going to stop it right there

Anyway.....

Let me stop being evil on with the rest of the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so sorry."He said getting up and helping me up to.

"No no no, that was my fault sorryyyyy." I said getting a look at his face.

Dammmm his hot...

"You okay." He said.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said with a smile.

"Good. Well bye." He said walking away.

Wait! He might know where the"training room" is.

"Hey wait!"I said and he turned around. "Do you know where the training room is Cyclops said he have to meet him there with my classmates." I said.

"Yeah I was on way right now, but the my girlfriend texted me she forget her wallet." He said.

Dammit he have a girlfriend.

"I can show you if you like." He smiled.

"That's lovely, i mean your lovely, ummm... I mean that would be lovely." I faked smile and blushing from embarrassment.

"Okay, but the way my name Havok." He said.

"Emily...Emily Brown." I said shaking his hand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Here you go and our distinction stops here."He said opening up the door.

"Shit." I whispered when I walked in. See everybody doing there powers then staring at me.
"Ummmmm... Hi." I said with a small smile. Everybody stop staring and got back to where they were doing. I was about to say thank you but then a girl bumped me and jumped in Havok arms.

"Hey babe." She said giving him a kiss. "Thanks for getting my wallet." She said caring him away and giving me the death stare of the century.

"Bye!" He shouted.

"Bye." I whispered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Just focus on me.'Cyclops said with a calming voice.

"I'm trying its just hard.' I said getting angry.

'It's fine some people won't get it the first time." He said smiling.

"Some people aren't me." I said dodging a car. Yes a know a flicking 'car'. "And are you fucking smile." I said throwing a ball at him. But of course he blamed it with his eyes. "That's not far." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Life's not far especially when your in battle." He said taking a deep breath." I know I know." He said throwing ball at me now.

"No you don't know, I bet from the moment you were born you knew who you were, unlike me!" I said dodging another ball.

"Look why don't you go and get some lunch and then we can resume tomorrow." He said with a small smile.

"Fine!" I shouted but before throwing a ball at his head.

"Hey!!!!" He shouted after I walking out the door.

"What would you like?" The woman serving me in a the cafeteria.

"A chicken salad, pomegranate dressing and a bottle of water please." I said with a smile.

"What no desert?" Someone behind said.

"Ummm... No" I said turning around a see it's Havok.

"Ahhhh shame." He said smiling

Ohhhh how I love that smile.

"Are you sure there chocolate chip cookies are to die for." He said smiling.

Stop with smiling your killing me.

"Are you sure there good." His girlfriend said smiling. "By the way my name is Rogue." She said smiling.

"Thanks maybe I will." I smiled." One chocolate chip cookie please." I said.

"Here." She said passing me the cookie.

"Thanks have a good day." I said.

"So...where are you sitting." Havok said.

"Ummmm... Don't know I didn't think the cafeteria would actually look like a cafeteria." I said looking around.

"Well your only like seven teen right, you should still be in school." He said.

"No.... I-I graduated early." I said.

"Ohhhh smartie pants aren't you." He said smiling and hip bumping me. "Okay come on then." He said walking off and sitting in the sit.

"Okay be right there." I send grabbing my food and walking but I was stopped.

"Here let me help you." Rogue said smile.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Wait one minute, listen here you little bitch his my man so stay away or I will kill you." She said fake smiling and walking away and sitting next to Havok giving him a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey sorry it took me so long to upload I had Megan and I just wanted to upload this now because Christmas tomorrow and wanted to give you guys a gift so happy Christmas I wish you all I happy New Year too. Not let me try to go produce a chapter for HOA.

Love you guys so comment and share with your friends.

M.B.OUT