Chapter 13: Who are you?

Hey bumble bees I would just like to point out that if I'm lucky I don't have to go to school next week and that mean more writing time. I just woke up wanting to write and I feel like I owe it to you guys so let me stop before you get bored and on with the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eric

"When I see him his a dead man!" I said walking inside the house.

"What?! What happened in there?!" Jessica asked confused.

"His got all of us eating out the palm of his hand and you guys don't even know it." I said sitting down and everyone giving me a confused look.

"Just tell us and maybe we'll understand." Amy said.

"Yah bro." Nathan said patting me on the back and taking a sit next to me.

"Okay." He took a deep breath out. "But what I tell you stays here." I said and everybody nods. "It started that night we went out...........

<meanwhile>
Scott

"Mag-ent...who." I said walking closer with a smile on my face.

"Magneto." He said with a smirk.

"So what? You some kind of freak?" I said crossing my arms.

"I rather the term mutant." He said while levitating off the rock.

"Wow....how did you do that?!" With an impress look on my face.

"I don't really know but..something to do with the air and what's in it.

"So how do you know you can do it.

"Let just say an old friend taught me." He said with a quick smirk.

"Okkkk......Magneto I have to go." I said turning the other way but being stopped.

"What about your girlfriend." He shouted and I turned around automatically.

"What about Emily." I said.

"Well she's one of us.

"No she just needs help then she'll come back to me.

"Do you really think that. I mean after the way you treated her I wouldn't blame her." He said making me fell like crap.

"But my father always said if you want something you have to take it yourself.

"So you want to take her.

"Exactly.

"Your crazy and I'm leaving.

"Alright...and besides she looks happy anyway.

"Why? What do you mean.

"Lets just say she's found another.

"Noooo...that bi-

"Alright but it's not to late we can get her.

"Fine and why are you so interested in her.

"You mean why I'm so interested in both of you.....

<back at the house>

"And that's why... Now do you understand." I said and everybody has a angry and confuse look on there face.

"Yeah I do and now I'm going to find him and kill that son of a bitch!" Jess said angrily.

"Jess you promised.

"Yeah but that's before I knew and how come you guys aren't angry like I am. I mean does she mean that little to you.

"Of course not! How could you say that?!" Amy said pissed off.

"We just don't want to kick his ass then we get in trouble." Nathan said

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." I said.

"Yeah and with minion too." Jess and everybody else had a confused look on there face.

"Hey you know everybody and your little bodyguards won't save you." Nathan add said.

"Yeah...now just go before I kick your ass" Amy said and then everything went dark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey sorry I haven't updated in a well but I've been really busy with school and exams and this might be my late chapter really long well but don't be sad okay my little bumble bees.

If you're wondering this is a alternate universe and if you're hard core fans like me then father on in the chapters you would probably figure out it but if you don't it's a really good twisted.

OK.........I would just like to say......THANK YOU FOR 50 READERS!!!!!
For a new writer like me that's a really good achievement soon thank you and I hope to see more readers in the further for this book and my next one.

Don't forget vote, comment and reader.

M.B.OUT