Chapter 4: We can explain

Scott Branes is on up
Hey, my wonderful, crazy and hopefully bumblebees. So ummm......
What do think of my nickname and guess whose finish her Christmas exams and have 2 whole weeks to update. So sit back and relax and please enjoy this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily

I can't believe that he would just leave, just like that well if he wants to be like that then fine i don't.......

"Hello, earth to Emily." Storm said snapping me awake.
"Oh sorry, I was miles away." I said.

"Yeah, I can see." She said chucking and checking my eyes.
"Yeah, so when do you think I can go home." I said with an unsure voice.

"Ummmm... I can't answer that, sorry." She said small smile.
"Why can't people just give me a straight forward answer or at least let me the truth!" I said sternly.

"I sorry, but I can say all well be shown to the light soon." She said with passion.
I look at her confused and said "What do you mean by that."

"Nothing just wait." She rested her arm on my shoulder.
"Storm can me and Charles have a word please." This man walked in.
"Sure." She said then walked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charles/Professor X

"What the hell was that in there!?"Charles said seriously.
"What are you talking about?" Storm said confused.

"You know what I'm talking about, all well be shown to the light soon."Charles shouting."You can't risk her finding out so soon I might make her not want to be here even more and we need her!" He yelled.

"We can't just wait. X-men training starts in a week and if she doesn't show up people are going to get suspicious, we have to tell today."Storm screamed back.

"We can't we might lose her." He said.
"Don't you think she's wondering why the hospital won't let her see she parent or let her go out side." She said."Cyclops what do you think about this."

"Me,ummm.... I think we should tell her, the soon the better." Cyclops said.
"No Cyclops, you're just letting you're feelings for Jean cloud you're judgment!" Charles shouted.

"Maybe I am and maybe I'm not but it seems like I'm the only one still thinking about Jean." Cyclops said.
"Please Charles we need to tell her if not for us or Jean of Emily, she needs to know who she is." She replied kneeing down by him and touching Charles shoulder.

"Fine, if it's for her than I guess giving her week to process this, if we tell her now."Charles said letting a tear slip out.
"It okay Charles we're doing the right thing." Storm said wiping the tear away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily
Uhhhhh, what's taking so long and why can't go home.

"Hello, Emily me and mean we need to tell you something."Storm said.
"Okay, does that mean I'm finally going to yet some answer." I said with hope.

"Yes it does."Charles and the same man who called storm early.
"How do we put this."Storm said walking up to me.

"Put what?" I said with a confused expression.
"We haven't been completely honest with you."Storm said pointing at them.

"Okay just tell me because this is getting a little freaky.
"Your special Emily." Charles said.

"I'm not crazy."I said shouting.

"No what's not what I mean, we mean by special we mean you have powers Emily." I started to breathe heavily."Please don't freak out we need to be an X-men." Charles said trying to calm me down.

"I can't be I'm not like the-rest of-you." I said finally getting the word out.

"Yes you are haven't you wondered what happen that night with Scott you did something you can't explain but we can, we can help you with your power and use to stop them for good." Charles explain.

"This can't be happening not to me."I said puzzled.
"It can and it is."The other man replied.

"Cyclops don't shout at her." Storm said

Cyclops.... So that's his name.

"So what she needs to know, look Emily we need you so are you going to be an X-men are not."Cyclops said seriously.

"I can't breathe, I need a minute." I said running out of the door.
"Wait Emily come back."Someone says.

I was running and I couldn't believe it I'm not normal at least to any more......

My train of thought was stopped because I bucked into someone"I-sorry, excuse me." I said running away.

"No my bad, sorry." He said looking at me"Emily is that your name, so wait come back.

"Hey is that the new girl." A girl said.
"Yeah-yeah she is."He said back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cyclops

"Now look what you do."Storm said.
"No you can't pin this on me it was your idea." I shouted.

"Both of you stop I'm going after her." Profess X said.
"No I well. Storms right it's my fault I'll go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Where is she I've been looking for her for about an hour now. Wait what's that sound is that crying ohh.... It's Emily.

"Hey are you alright." I said but she jumped."Sorry I didn't mean to scare you.

"It cool, besides how can I be even more sacred then I am right now." She said while a took a sit next to her.

"You know your not alone, there are a lot of people, mutants in fact that were sacred like you." I said with a small smile.

"I know but why me I know my life wasn't perfect but it was still my life." She said starting to cry.

"Don't cry, I can I tell you something."I said.
"Sure." She said and stopped crying.

"I names not Cyclops its Scott."She stared to breathe heavy."I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to freak you out." I said. Then she calmed down.

"It fine at least I know you care." She said.

"Yes I do and so do everybody else, now please let's make a deal if just do the training you don't have to anything more and after it when we face the real battle you can choose to walk away if you want and I promise no one will stop you." I said crying"Please."

"Fine I'll do it just don't crying and you have to be there to."She said.

"I will I promise."I said."Now come on we have a week for 'school' to start and we have to find your powers." I said then we hugged and walked back to the school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unedited sorry :(
But aren't you glad that I posted another story for you guys
Anywho.....
What about the nickname on top do you like and if you don't just make up a new I love feedback.
I have go onto HOA book now. Love you guys
Do you think Emily well be find?
Aren't you glad I she in well kind of
Don't forget to vote and comment
M.B OUT