Chapter 11

11*Lucy pov*

I looked at Xavier with confusion evident in my eyes . Luke tightened his arms around me and pulled me closer to him "It's him. Marco wishes to see you."

I felt his body stiffen around mine. "Luke are you okay?" I asked him, his eyes stared the wall behind me "Luke? " I called out again.
"Lucy , no matter what. Do not come out. Lock the door from inside and here" He ran to the drawer and got a spare gun out "Keep this" he handled me the gun. My whole body froze "W-What.. why?" I asked him. Why is he giving me a gun? What is wrong with him? Who is Marco?

"Just do as I say" He whispered and pulled me by my hand "There are people around here. Who will do anything to break me. I don't want them to use you as a medium" he sighed.

I nodded and took the gun from his hands into my shivering one.

"We need to go" Xavier said impatiently. Luke gave me one last look before storming out of the room. I sat on my bed and kept the gun beside me. my whole body was shaking with fear, what was wrong? Why did Luke just run away? Who was Marcus?

After half and hour I felt my eyes get heavier. I just wanted to sleep but this was definitely not the best idea right now. Suddenly I heard heavy footsteps . They were coming towards this room! I grabbed the gun quickly and stood up. Wait, how do i load it? Shit!

I looked at then from left to right. I just hope it's all loaded and I don't have to use it. I quickly held my hands in front of myself and aimed the gun at the door, no matter what, I won't go down without a fight. Sudden;y the door burst open, revealing a panting Xavier. My shoulders slouched and I tool a sigh of relief. ''Oh my god..I thought...'' I tool a step forward my whole body shivering. ''It's okay..'' He cooed as he moved closer and took the gun from my hands, closing the door behind him. He pulled my shivering form closer and hugged me ''Please don't worry. Luke will be right here..'' He cooed. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his waist. The fear I felt ..it could not be described. What if it was someone else and not Xavier or Luke? Oh wait Luke! Where is he? But before I could answer I heard the door swung open again revealing a very angry Luke. ''What the hell is going on here!'' He yelled. But before any of us could answer we heard a loud bang.

Xavier fell on the door, blood oozing out of his head. Luke..killed Xavier. The blood spluttered all over my face and dress, as a loud blood curdling scream escaped my lips. How could he kill him? He got it all wrong. He was his friend!

''Well well well, if it isn't the whore'' Luke spat as he walked closer to me, walking over the now lifeless body of his friend. I tool a step back, Oh no, this isn't the Luke I know, he has lost it. As i took a step back one after the other, he followed my movements. Suddenly my back came in contact with the wall, making me gasp. ''I was fighting my ass off downstairs for you and you were here, whoring around. '' He chuckled darkly as he leaned in, covering the distance between us.

I whipped my head to the side trying to avoid his horrible gaze. The way he looked at me, it made my heart beat stop. ''I-I wasn't ..P-Please..'' I begged But he didn't listen. Instead he yanked me up by my hair ''It's punishment time'' With that he started walking out of the room, pulling me behind him. tears streamed down my face , he was taking it all wrong!

Suddenly he stopped making me run into his back. I took a step back trying to stable myself. ''Well here we are princess'' He hissed and looked at me with his dark scary eyes. I looked up at him confused but before I could say anything he threw me down the stairs. I felt my back hit the corner of the stairs as I tumbled down, my body crying out in pain. I felt as if I've broken my arms and my legs. It pained so much.

Even when i was falling , I could hear his laughter.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I took forever to update. I'll be quick now!