Chapter Five

*Lucy POV*
I woke up with my head throbbing with pain in someones arms. They were pretty warm I must say. But unfortunately I know who they belong to. I tried to get up but he wont bulge.
"Princess go to sleep" He groaned.

OMG. He has the sexiest morning voice. Ever!

  "Um- I...want to pee" I came up with a stupid but valid reason.
"That's not the best idea,You'll regret it, so just go back to sleep"
"I want to pee get away now" I retorted and pushed his arms off me.

As soon as I got up I regretted it whole heartedly . My body fell back on the bed and all my body that was numb and healing ,.was again in so much pain.
"Told you." He chuckled.

What is there to laugh about!?!?

"Well thanks to you that I have to suffer" I growled
"Excuse me?" Now he was getting up and this is when my fear started to rise.

Shit.What did I get myself into again.

''What did you say?'' He raised his eyebrow.

''Nothin- nothing Luke..I'm sorry I didn't mean it I know it was all my fault i'm sorry'' By now I was shivering.
''Better. Now come here'' He pulled me o top of him and hugged me tightly. I hated being in that position. I just hate it, he's so close, sooo close! I felt like puking. I hate this guy, he took everything from me, my job , my friends , everything.

Suddenly his phone started ringing. He picked it up.''Yeah....WHAT?! How dare he!......No I don't care......Yes. Kill them all..........Yes even his son.........So what?...Kill him!.....Bye.''

I am freaking out, he said all this like this is something he's used to, he is killing someone! What is wrong with this guy. ?
''Princess I'm going to take a shower, wanna join?'' He winked at me with his sexy- NO dirty smirk.
I shook my head vigorously. He started laughing and got up. He started walking up to his walk in closet got his closet and went to the shower.

I fell on the bed when something hit me.

He didn't take his phone!

I got up ignoring all the pain in my body and started looking for his phone like a kid who lost his candy in his room. I turned his bed upside down! literally!
And finally I found it below the pillow.! I was the happiest girl on earth! I picked it up and called up Sandra.

*ring* *ring*

''Hello?'' Sandra picked up the phone. She sounded tierd, sad and it seemed she was crying from the past hour
''Hello! Sandra? '' I whispered.
''Oh my god! Lucy!! Where are you!!! ''
''Sandra please! please Sandra save me!!! I don't know where I am! And the person who kidnapped me is Luke-'' Before I could complete my sentence someone snatched the phone from my hand and threw it on the floor.
It was the one and only devil .
Luke.
''Oh princess your in so much trouble'' With that he pushed me on the bed and got over me. I wanted to shout and scream but I was so shocked all I could say was
''Luke...''
''Shut up bitch!!!'' Luke yelled on my face.

He pulled back and got up. He held mywrist in his hands and started pulling me out of the room
He ignored all my protests, he just ket on pulling me. I was beyond scared, I was terrified.
He took me out of his house towards the garden. Their was a pole kinda thing in the middle.  Luckily thier was no animal their.

''So bitch, don't wanna listen to me right?'' As soon as he let go of my wrist go it was all black and blue,I looked up to him with my eyes filled with tears.
''Stay here'' He ordered.
I sat their , without moving, just crying silently. Luke came back with a hand cuff and a rope .

What is this freak planning?
He handcuffed me and tied my hands behind the pole. I was crying and begging him to let me go, it was early morning, I was hungry thirsty and terrified.

''Now listen, You'll stay here all day and even night. Don't try to run , Oh wait! you can't coz' your tied up bitch!'' He chuckled darkly.

What!?!? Is this guy crazy!

''Luke I'm sorry, please I won't repeat it, please Luke don't leave me here, I don't want to stay here Luke! please!! Just let me go! '' I cried
He looked at me one last time and went inside. I shouted his name continuously, I cried and yelled for him but he didn't come back. Soon the day started getting over and the darkness took over. By now My voice  didn't come out anymore, My throat was as dry as dust. I could'nt speak. My eyes hurt when I  blinked my eyes hurt, I couldn't move at all and being forced to sit in the same position made my body numb.

Suddenly I felt water on my head, I looked up, it was raining.

Oh how much I love my life! Note the sarcasm!

It was getting darker and darker. By now it was raining heavily and I couldn't even move. All i did was Whisper Luke's name. I wanted to go inside. I'm feeling scared. I'm tied up in the middle of a jungle what if some animal comes and eats me up? I can't even shout.

My body felt numb and the heavy rain wasn't helping at all. My body felt cold, My lips were trembling. But Luke didn't come back. I was exhausted. And finally the night took over. My eyes hurt so I couldn't open them anymore. The rain has stopped by now.
But the cold wind is still blowing and all I can do is think about my dad and mom. How much they loved me, how much they cared for me. But all I could do was sit and cry.

I closed my eyes and  let the sleep take over me.
And no matter what happens, I won't ever forgive Luke for this.
NEVER.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

ohhhh hes so bad!!!
Hey people! how do you like it? :D :D
comment ! vote! :D :D
yaya!