Chapter 14

The pain, it's getting unbearable by the moment. I want to die. I'm don't have anyone and I don't think I ever will. The pain i feel is slowly killing me, even  if it's slow,it's painful.

Last night Luke came into my room to check on me, and like always I pretended i was asleep.

Whenever he's in the house, mainly fucking some other chick, i stay here and wait for him to stop screaming so i can sleep.

I don't know how long it's been that I've been held captive. But i can not run away anymore.

Caesar told me that Luke burned down the cafe I worked in and also he gave my apartment to someone from his gang. I have no money and no place to go.

Also, what confuses me is that Luke fucks a girl, my heart aches.

I started to believe him when he told me he loved me but now i feel like he used me but I don't know why. If he hates me why doesn't he just let me go?

I sighed as i looked up at the dark sky, " Mom, dad I miss you" i think and move closer to the window. It has been raining from the past one week, and today was no different.

I closed my eyes and sucked in a deep breath as a few tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Please take me away..." I begged them. Mentally.  If only i could die, i would be happy with them.

But I'm too afraid to kill myself.

"Lucy?" I heard a soft voice call and a smile made it's way up to my lips.

i turn around and smile at her because I've stopped speaking a long time ago. Shes the only one who cares for me and the only one who would ever talk to be besides Caesar.

"Here is your food." I look at her and frown, I hate eating food here. It's one of those things keeping me alive, forcing me to stay here with the monster
"Lucy you have to eat, look at you! "
I just shrugged.

"Lucy talk to me, please!" She begged and I ignored her again, looking outside of the window. I felt bad because i know shes trying but also that I hate speaking.  I've been quiet for so long I've forgotten my voice.

"Lucy don't do this..not because of him. You have to fight him! You have to show him he doesn't effect you! You have to fight back"
I closed my eyes and looked away not wanting to cry. I've tried everything and now my hopes are nist dying inside me.

Stella screamed in frustration and marched out of the room, not closing it behind her.

I looked at the door, it's been so long that I've gone out.

Everyday i look outside the window, i look at the garden which has such beautiful flowers. I just want to touch them just once.

I got up from the floor and walked out, i was wearing a loose fitted t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

I walked out of the room and slowly walked down the stairs. There was no one to be seen in the entire house but I know there must be cameras here.

Theres one in my room too i think.

I walked over to the main door and opened it.

The wind blew against my face and it felt so good, it felt as if my fears and my pain has been frozen.

I walked outside as i crossed my arms over my chest. I should've worn something worm but I don't have anything. I slowly walk over to the garden, it looked even more beautiful in reality.

I bend down and touched a rose, it was so big. I don't know why but I've always loved roses, they were full of life and yes so fragile.

I sighed as i sat down on the ground not really caring if my shorts got dirty.

I breathed in the smell of wet earth, it felt so fresh.

I felt so good.

"You like it?" My body froze. I did not dare and turn around. He was here. Just a few steps away.

I did not turn around and i didn't  dare answer.

I heard Luke sigh as he walked up to me and sat down beside me.

"Answer me Lucy do you like it?" He asked again. I know this time i had to answer him so i just nodded.
He looked at me ad i quickly looked ahead, i hated this.

I tried to ignore him and his stare but i know that he was looking at me.

I couldn't take it anymore and quickly stood up and ran inside ignoring his call for me.

----------------------------------------

It's been two days since my last encounter with Luke. And from the past  two days he did not bring any girl back when he came home which confused me.

I have been watching the garden again and I'm too afraid to go down, what if he came?

Suddenly the door burst open and Luke walked in with furious eyes. My heart stopped, I'm going to die today.

He marched over to me and grabbed me by my arm "did you eat anything?" He asked and i looked at him confused.

He pulled me and threw me on the bed " WHY! Why didn't you eat anything you stupid bitch how dumb are you really! Do you want to die?" He asked.
I did not respond, i just stared.

He looked at me and suddenly punched the wall beside him "ANSWER ME" he screamed.

I looked down at my hands and wiped away the tears that stained my cheeks

"Lucy please just say something" he begged

I shook my head no.

He walked over to me and kneeled down in front of me," Please. I'm scared I'll lose you and i don't want to. I love you too much Lucy, i know I've been a jerk but i can not handle you the way you look at me so innocently. "

His voice was small but i knew I couldn't fall for it again.
He did not love me i know i just know.

"Im sorry Luke, but this's how I'll punish you. I'll die right in front of you and there will be nothing you could do about it" with that i got up and walked out of the room.

The game was on.