Chapter One

This is the sequel to Pharaoh. If you haven't read it, please do before reading this story. Thank you.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Today is Zane's second home game of the season. I told him I would be at every home game and Major would be right there beside me. Anyways, I had to get me and Major ready for the game. Zane already told me that he wanted Zane to wear something that had to do with Duke. Why? I don't know. No one's going to care that your son isn't wearing your team logo, but I just went along with it. I put Major on a pair of black baby skinny jeans, the Duke tshirt that Zane bought him, a light wash jean jacket, and his military blue retro 4's soft bottoms. I couldn't let my baby go with out adding a blue beanie. He was the cutest, I swear. For myself, I chose to somewhat match Major. I'm wearing my leather pants, a loose white chiffon button up with a blue camisole underneath, my gold tennis bracelet, a thick gold chain, and my black timberlands. I straightened my hair and curled the blonde tips of it, then put on my Duke beanie. By the time my hair was done, it was time to go. I got my big all black Michael Kors purse and stuffed some diapers, two bottles, a pacifier, and a blanket into it. I put my lipgloss and money in and grabbed my phone and car keys. Major's carseat was already in the car, so I just turned off all of the lights with Major on my hip and headed out.

I buckled Major in and got in myself. I chose to drive Zane's white Lamborghini because it fit the mood I was in. He was probably going to think I was crazy for driving his baby, but he'll be okay. I rode to the stadium, which was only a ten minute drive from our condo, listening to some throwbacks.

Avant- I Wanna Be Close To You was playing as I found my parking spot. It was one that wasn't really close, but not too far away. I was satisfied with it. I grabbed my purse and then got Major out of his car seat. I would probably get tired of holding him, but what good was this outfit if he's just going to sit in his carseat all night? None. I didn't get him dressed to Zane's liking for no one to see it.

I got to the game a little early so I could meet up with Zane. In the back, I let him approve of Major's outfit, we prayed together, and then I had to let him go. "Good luck, baby." I pecked his lips.

"Thanks baby girl. I'm kind of nervous."

"Don't be. You're a great ball player. You got this."

He smiled and gave me another kiss. "You're my biggest supporter. Thanks again."

"What kind of girlfriend what I be to not support you? You don't have to thank me babe, it's my job." I giggled.

"Oh, is that right?" I nodded. "Okay then. Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure thing."

"Sit with the other girls tonight..."

"But babe..."

"Please Pharaoh. For me?"

I sighed. "You know how I feel about them... But I'll do it, I guess. I'm leaving as soon as I feel uncomfortable."

"You're the best!"

"Plus I drove your Lamborghini here, so I kind of owe it to you."

"You did what!?" His eyes grew big. "You know I only let Pirate out on special occasions." Yes, he named his car Pirate. I don't know why he's so obsessed with that name. It's not even a name, honestly.

"Well, it fit my mood tonight. I love you!" I said slowly walking backwards.

"Yeah, I love you too, hardheaded." I just laughed, turning to walk the right way. I made my way to the section for the girlfriends of the players. They really designated the spot themselves, but whatever.

As I got closer to the section, I started to regret it. I'm not too fond of these girls. All they do is talk about how their boyfriends are going to make it to the NBA and make enough money to buy their own stadium. They wear dresses and heels to every game. Not like maxi dresses, but tight body fitting dress up dresses. Like girl come on, this is a basketball game not a club. What do you need to be in a dress for? And your six inch heels are just doing too much. These girls try to be too boogie and want to live off of what fortune their boyfriends might run into. Gold diggers, that's all.

I found a seat at the far end of the "girlfriends section" and sat down. The game didn't start for another fifteen minutes, so it was just me, Major and two other players girls that I don't know. I don't really care to know them either. I pulled my phone out of my purse and snapped a couple pictures of me and Major. I put the only picture that I got him smiling in and me looking down at him on Instagram and Facebook for my family to awe over. I captioned the picture "Daddy's biggest fans 👪💕" and then checked my messages after that. Aria had texted me asking how her favorite guy was. She was always checking up on Major, we talked more about him than anything else. I texted her back and told her to look at the picture I just posted because he was actually smiling, which he barely does.

I was sitting with Major on my shoulder. He fell asleep that fast. I wasn't surprised, all he does is sleep. Literally. He's such a lazy baby, but that's kind of good because he rarely cries. Just sleep, eat, sleep, sleep, sleep. I was knocked out of my thoughts by a tap on the shoulder. I turned around to see some of the girls staring at me. "Yes?" I asked kind of annoyed that they were even paying me any attention.

"This section is for the players girlfriends only." She said with a smirk and her little friends started to laugh.

I smiled and did a laughy sigh. "I know sweetie." I turned back to my phone. I heard her suck her teeth. I don't have time for this right now. I should've just sat where I planned to in the first place.

"So, that means you and your baby have to leave."

"What if I'm a players girlfriend? And this is his baby?"

"I don't think so." She rolled her eyes.

"Well, I know so. Zane Carter, number two. I'm his girlfriend. This is his son. Settled? And please remove that ugly ass look from your face. You're a pretty girl, it makes no sense to cause wrinkles because you're upset."

"Who are you talking to!? You don't know me!" She yelled.

"You don't know me to be trying to make me move, do you?" Nothing. "I thought so. I'm a players girlfriend. This is a players son. I guess I'm allowed to sit here." I shrugged and rubbed Majors back. This loud mouth girl done woke him up. I picked him up to where we were face to face. "Did the loudy pants wake you, baby?" I asked in my baby voice. I went into my Kors bag and pulled out his pacifier. I could hear all the girls talking about my bag. It was one of the newest releases and I was lucky enough to get it without the wait. All of these girls had to wait until it went on sale because they were trying to live a life they couldn't afford. That's a sad life to live if I say so myself.

"It's probably fake. How could she afford that?" Loud mouth was talking again. I laughed.

"She has a name. It's Pharaoh, by the way. And Pharaoh can afford Kors, Louis, Gucci, and so on. Pharaoh doesn't have to get fakes, nor spend her last to get what she wants. Pharaoh can afford all this because she has money. Thanks for caring, though." I said in third person, then turned around and looked at the court. The game was starting. Finally. I looked as Zane came out. "Look baby. There's daddy." I said to Major, pointing at Zane. Zane looked my way. He was expecting me to flake out and sit elsewhere, I'm sure. He smiled big and winked at me. I blew him a kiss and he pretended to catch it and placed his clutched fist over his heart. I laughed. He's a mess. A pure mess.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Well, here's chapter one to the sequel. How do you like it so far? Let me know guys!

Vote, comment, and fan please!