Chapter Twenty Nine

*Omniscient POV*

After five happy years of engagement, Pharaoh and Zane decided it was really time to get married. What's the point of always acting married when you're not? Zane brought that up nearly everyday, a year after their engagement. Now at twenty four and twenty six, with two children, they're ready.

Pharaoh was dead set on not having anymore children until Major was five, but when he was three she got a small surprise. It was a prime example of why you can't just rely on birth control pills when you don't want to have more children. It's like as soon as that pill entered her body, a sperm magnet entered with it. Now along with Major, they have a two year old daughter, Aubrielle Zion Rose Cater. The second greatest thing to happen to them since their son. Zane's only reason for living, it seems sometimes. He adores Aubrielle and when mommy says no, daddy will always tell her yes. Like one morning Aubrielle asked her mother for a cookie, she was told to at least eat a bowl of cereal first. Aubrielle didn't take too well to being rejected and didn't want to touch the bowl of Frosted Flakes her mother made for her. She stomped her little feet all the way to her parents' room with her arms folded and bottom lip poked out. Pharaoh didn't give in to her attitude or puppy dog face a lot of times, but it always got Zane. That was his little girl. Needless to say, Aubrielle got not one, but two cookies that morning from her father. All against her mothers say so. It irritated the life out of Pharaoh when Zane would go against her, but she had to remember that her father did the same thing for her when she was Aubrielle's age. Aubrielle was Zane's little girl, his princess. Why wouldn't he give her any and everything she wanted? He just wanted her happy, smiling, and staying his innocent little cupcake.

Major, now five years old, is already an aspiring Chicago Bulls player. He wants to be just like daddy, and at the rate he's moving, he'll be that and then some. Every minute Zane has to spare, when he's not playing ball for the Bulls, he's loving on his wife, babying his daughter, or simply teaching his son every trick of the trade. Major plays for a junior basketball team in town, the best player they have. You would never think a young boy would know how to maneuver so well on the court. But then you think of who his father is, the Zane Carter. It could be possible.

As Pharaoh slid into her dress, Aubrielle dirtied herself with the blue raspberry dum dum sucker her father had gave her. She wasn't supposed to have it until after the wedding for the fear of her caramel skin being stained blue, but Zane couldn't resist. "Aubi!" Lia called out, using the nickname Major had given Aubrielle. It was really just that when she was born he couldn't properly pronounce her name, the name happened to stick.

"Yes?" Aubrielle plastered an innocent look on her face.

"Did your daddy give you that lollipop?" Aubrielle narrowed her eyes. She quickly widened her eyes and shook her head no. She knew full and well that she would get into trouble, but she'd rather it be her than daddy. Just as he would sometimes take the fall for something she did, she covered for him too. Everyone thought it was cute how they were not only father and daughter, but partners in crime.

"Daddy not give it to me." Lia shook her head, while she rubbed her protruding belly slowly. Lia was now seven months pregnant with Dareus' first son. First biological child, at that.

"You guys are a mess." She laughed. "Can I clean you up before mommy sees?" She lightly whispered.

"Mommy already saw." Pharaoh called over to them. "And she's not too happy. Aubi please get your face wiped. I can't have a blue munchkin walking down the aisle.---This my wedding, not a Smurfs runway. Oh my gosh. People are going to think I got my colors confused. How can you have a blue faced child at an all white and gold event!?" Pharaoh rambled on. She wasn't really upset, it was just those wedding day jitters getting to her. She had been nervous since the night before. The week, actually. She could barely keep up with the stores she was so excited for this day to get here and now it finally was.