Chapter Twenty Five

*Pharaoh POV*

I was hit with the warm Atlanta breeze as I stepped off the plane. Tomorrow is Aria's birthday and I plan on surprising her. I miss my best friend so much and the fact that we haven't been talking lately is killing me. Since we've all went our separate ways after graduation, she's been to visit me once, but I have yet to visit her. I don't know what's been going on down here in Atlanta. When we talk she says nothing but good things.

Me, Zane, and Major went to our hotel room and settled in. No one will know we're in Atlanta until tomorrow when Aria gets out of school. We're going to go to her and Q's apartment with her favorite cake and the gifts we got her. I probably should have announced our visit, but what kind of surprise is that?

*

I'm so excited! Words can't explain how or why I'm so happy, but I am. I'm so jittery and chatty right now. I swear I'm jumping out of my own skin. "Baby girl, calm down." Zane laughed.

"I can't!" I said, smiling ear to ear. "It's my best friend's birthday and I haven't seen her in how long!? I'm excited!" I quickly buckled Major in and got in the passenger seat. "You drive, I can't. I'm too excited, I might drive us into a tree or something." He shook his head and got in.

"You're crazy. It's okay to miss Aria, but damn. You doing a lot, babe." He laughed. I pushed his shoulder and mugged him. He grabbed it like he was in pain and started to cry out.

"Dra. Matic." I paused between my word, laughing.

"Says the one that was just jumping around, can't shut up, and is scared she'll kill us if she drives? Okay, yeah. I'm dramatic." He laced sarcasm all through his last few words. I mugged him again and rolled my eyes.

"Just drive." He chuckled his cute chuckle and started the engine. I turned the radio up and one of my recent favorite songs was playing. I was too turned up in the passenger seat, I swear. I danced to Iggy Azalea- Work, and rapped along with her. I was feeling myself and before I knew it we were pulling up in front of Aria's apartment complexes. That made me even more happy. Zane reached over and cut the music off. "What are you doing though?"

"We're here."

"I know, but my song wasn't over." I whined. "Oh well! I'm ready." I quickly opened my door and sprinted to the door that was Aria's. I remembered her telling me her address because she said we were going to be pen pals and write each others letters. Let me just tell you, no one had time for that so it never happened. Not even once. I looked back and laughed. I was so excited I left Zane to handle everything. Literally. He was struggling carrying Major on his hip and holding all of the gifts in his hand. I slummed my way to where he was and grabbed Major from him and took a couple of the bags he had.

"Oh, you remember me now?" I laughed and pecked his lips.

"How could ever forget about you?" He shrugged and gestured his hand over his body cockily. I shook my head giggling, "grab the cake conceited." I walked back to Aria's door and knocked.

"Who is it?" I heard Q ask on the other side of the door.

"Only the most amazing, funny, prettiest, loving, caring person in the world." I cooed. "And a cute little boy."

"And a fine ass grown man, don't forget that." Zane added. I rolled my eyes as Quvon opened the door.

"Next time just say y'all names." He laughed. "What y'all doing here?" He stepped aside to let us in. The apartment was cold and dark and had a stench to it. Not a stinky, burn your hair out of your nostrils stench, but one of weed and alcohol. I looked at Quvon and he surely did look high and from the alcohol smell, I'm guessing he's a little tipsy too..