Chapter Twenty Eight

So, I'm bringing this story to an end. Sad to say that the next chapter will be the last. This story, as well as it's first book, have been my favorite to write. I kind of, in a way, am not ready for it to end, but I know it has to.

Also, how would you guys feel about a type of spin off? With everyone being like fifteen or sixteen years older? It would be more about the kids. I'm not sure about that though, either. Everyone does a trilogy with the kids on here, but it really just depends on what you guys want. And I'm not quite ready to give up the story of Pharaoh period, I enjoy writing it and her and the others lives have become something that even I look forward to. Anyways, inbox me, write on my message board, or drop a comment on what your thoughts are.

Also, with this coming to an end, I am starting a new story called For the Better. I have already started writing it and I love it so far. I'll let you all know when I'm releasing it. It will be soon.

Now for Chapter Twenty Eight...

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

After a wonderful, but short two days in the warm and sunny Miami, we went straight to Chicago. Zane's family was more than welcoming of us and I got to have a sit down with Zane's fathers wife. Zane will literally kill me if I call her his stepmom. I find that funny, but I don't blame him. She's weird, beyond it. And I just think she's a little crazy. She makes cute babies though.

I fell in love with his little sister, she's so cute and bubbly. For her to not be around Zane all like that and for them to not talk a lot, the connection that they have is so strong. It was cute and I liked seeing him in that environment. I mean it was similar to how he acts with Major, but that's his son, I expect it. To see him act that way with his little sister was heartwarming. Not only was he being affectionate, but he was being a protective big brother even though she was just around family and she's young. What is she going to do, really? Seeing it made me want to have a little girl of my own. Of course, not now. But I will have another child and it will be a girl. That's a promise. Well, a hope that I refuse to give up on.

As of right now, I'm sitting in my room with Zane. Major is with my dad and Lucinda. Zane was being his normal silly self, singing R. Kelly's Bump 'N Grind. He was doing a little dance and all, I was in tears laughing. I could barely breath with his crazy ass singing and grinding the air. It was even more funny seeing this grown ass man wind and grind his hips almost better than me. Like, uh, you been practicing or what? Is that how Major got here? As attractive as it was, it was more funny. "See you need someone, someone like me! To make love to ya baby, constantly!" He sang, then took a deep breath before starting up again. "I don't see nothin' wrong, wit a little bump 'n grind! I don't see nothin wro-" there was knock on the door, I was still in gut wrenching laughter so I couldn't even tell the person to come in. Zane walked over and opened the door. Lucinda walked in with her hand on her hip. I was trying to slow down my laughter and control myself. She waited for me.

"Yes?" I wiped my tears away.

"Can you bump 'n grind with this man? You grown, give him some so he can shut up. His ass can't sing!" She spoke with her slight Spanish accent. And right when she finished my laughter started again. I can't believe she just said that.

"Oh my gosh." I said in between laughs. "Y'all are out of control! I gotta go!" I was still laughing, but I stood up from my bed and walked towards the door. I just had to get away from them so I could calm down. We've only been here for a little while, but Zane and Lucinda together is just hilarious. They're both super silly and joke about everything. I thought me and my dad would be the funniest thing ever, but no. We tried to clown Zane and he came back at us with Lucinda right on his side. They had us laughing at jokes that were about us, we were basically laughing at our damn selves.