Chapter Three

I woke up the next morning laying in bed alone. I heard the shower going so I just figured that was Zane. I yawned and stretched then went to brush my teeth and wash my face. After I finished with that, I threw on one of Zane's tshirts and a pair of gym shorts. I went to Major's room to find him stirring in his sleep. It's time for my little man to wake up. I got him up and went into his closet. Today he's wearing his camo skinny jeans, a red polo tshirt with a black horse, and his Bred 4 soft bottoms. I got him dressed and decided to FaceTime Sophia. She loves Major and talks to him at least five times a week. I picked up my phone and called them. Mrs. Brown picked up with a smile on her face. "Hey Pharaoh! Hi Maj!"

"Hey Mrs. Brown. How's it going?"

"I told you, you can call me Celia." She shook her head. "But everything is going great. Sophia's been waiting all day for you to call."

"Well, where's she at. I haven't talked to her in couple days."

"I'll get her. Sophia?" I heard Sophia in the background. She came to see what Celia wanted, but saw the phone before she got to ask.

"Major!!!!!" She grabbed the phone without a word to Celia. "Hi, Major." She went on rambling. Major couldn't talk back, but Sophia always told him about her day. Then talked to me when she was done. After five minutes of talking to Major she finally acknowledged me. "Hi Pharaoh."

"Hey Soph. What's up?"

"Um, guess what!?"

"Oh, I don't know... Tell me."

"I learned how to write my name in school!" She was so happy. I was happy for her. She ran off and grabbed something. She came back with a pencil and paper and wrote her name down. "See?" She put it up to the camera.

"Wow, that's great Sophia! Are you going to teach Major how to write his name one day?"

"Yes! And his abc's and 123's and how to read."

"He'll have the bestest teacher around, Soph." I smiled.

"Where's Z?"

"Right here." I turned around to see Zane standing in the doorway. He always does that. Just stands there while I'm with Major, watching us silently. I don't know why he does it. It was weird at first, but now I'm jut used to it.

"How long have you been there weirdo?"

He chuckled. "Long enough." He made his way over to me and Major.

"Why do you do that?"

"I like admiring my family. Problem?" He took Major from my arms. "Hey little man. You ready for today?" Major just giggled. He loves his daddy. Every time he's with him he never sleeps and just laughs. He has the most adorable laugh too. I looked up at them and smiled.

"It's not a problem, by the way. Just really creepy." I laughed.

"Whatever." He kissed my lips and started talking to Sophia. They talked for about five minutes and then got off of FaceTime. Zane and Major headed out for the day.

I don't have to be anywhere until about noon, so I hooked my phone up to my Beats Pill and blasted my music while I cleaned the house. It wasn't really dirty, but I have a bit of OCD. I cleaned around the kitchen, living room, my room and Zane's den then went to take a bubble bath.

Just as I was getting out the tub I heard a knock on the door. Zane wouldn't be back already and if he was he has a key, so who could this be? I grabbed my robe, wrapping it around me tightly and went to get the door. I looked through the peephole and saw a familiar face. I didn't know who he was, but I've seen him before. I opened the door. "Yes?" He looked me up and down.