The Aftermath

So, I gave it a little thought and though the ending was up to par for me, I feel like it didn't tell you guys enough what happened to the people in the couples life or even about the couples life as much as it should. So, I'm going to give a short synopsis of each characters life just so you guys can have an idea of how they ended up. *COMMENT ON WHOSE LIFE IS THE MOST INTERESTING TO YOU PLEASE!*

Rocky: Though he wasn't in the story much, he still played an interesting part. Being the brother of Amber, he had animosity towards Dareus. They ended up squashing all beef. Rocky took over for Sid in the long run and is now running the largest drug trade in Chicago. He found a pretty little thing around the way that he could picture himself wifing.

Javon: Javon still resides in Durham. He and his partner, Lee, are engaged and waiting until they have enough money so they can have the beautiful same sex marriage in Hawaii that they've always dreamt of. Javon is the co-manger, along with Noni, of a set of clothing and shoe franchises Pharaoh has in Durham. His partner is a well off detective.

Erin: Erin is a pediatric nurse. She works along side her partner, Nicki, who is a pediatric surgeon. They met in school around the same time Erin met Zane. The couple isn't talking marriage or kids anytime soon, give it five more years. They want to travel most the United States before they completely settle down.

Levi & Noni: Levi didn't make it to the big leagues like Zane. He got an injury that hindered him from playing as well as the others that made it from Duke. Instead he is a sports physician. He does a lot to help injured players so they can live out the dream he didn't get to. Like mentioned before, Noni is a co-manager of the clothing and shoe franchises Pharaoh has in Durham. The couple is not married or engaged, but are still very much in love and are enjoying raising their ten month old daughter together.

Aria-Sadie & Sid-Their Mother: Aria is still in a controlling relationship with Ryan. He doesn't abuse her physically, but mentally she's tore down. She never thought that a man could beat the shit out of her without even laying a finger to her skin. Instead of forgiving, apologizing, and moving on in her friendship with Pharaoh, Aria took the stubborn route. She is still envious of her and hates her more now that she has a daughter and Aria doesn't. Due to Aria's malicious ways, she lost all rights to her daughter. She was so messed up in the head that her younger brother and sister didn't even want to live with her. They chose Quvon over her. Aria's mother ended up recovering from all of her habits after the twin's father suffered a fatal alcohol and meth overdose. It was a sudden reality check. She got a good job and got her babies back.

Quvon: Living out his dream of being a famous singer became harder than he thought. He got more into songwriting and producing and that's when his calling came. He produces and writes for some of the most famous artist out. He has made a few tracks of his own, but has yet to release them. Thanks to Aria, he gained full custody of his now five year old daughter and moved him and her out of Atlanta and back to Chicago. Even though his baby was Atlanta born, she only lived there for two years and her roots were in Chicago. In the business, Quvon met a known young lady. She is a part of the popular girl group, Surreal. They have been dating for two years.

Sid & Lucinda: Sid passed down his businesses to Pharaoh as planned, but she didn't want the auto body shop or car wash. She wanted Sid to have his millions saved up plus the incoming money from those successful businesses. Lucinda worked along side Dareus and a few other employees at the Salon that was passed down to Pharaoh. Lucinda worked in basically all fields at the shop. She rotated between hair, makeup, and spa with the other female employees, but stayed away from the barber shop area in the salon. Lucinda and Sid are engaged and no one would believe that as old in age as they are, they still have pregnancy scares. Five in the past two years to be exact. They aren't really that old, but too old to be thinking about kids.

Amber: Amber was arrested a few years back for prostitution and possession of obscene amounts of heroin. She lost all rights to Aaliyah and her family basically disowned her.

Dareus & Lia: Dareus works in the salon that Pharaoh owns. He has a personal section for his hair cutting. He and a few other men are barbers there. Dareus being on Aaliyah's birth certificate was a lot of help to him. When Amber went away, he was given full custody of her. Lia on the other hand works as a manager with Pharaoh at the Chicago clothing and shoe franchises. Lia and Dareus raise Aaliyah together and are waiting for their son to be born.

Zane & Pharaoh: As previously said, Zane is a basketball player for the Chicago Bulls. Pharaoh is the owner of a salon that holds a hair salon, nail salon, makeup area, spa, and a barber shop called the Urbanites. Her clothing stores are called Urban Steez, for the young and trendy adults, and Junior Steez, for babies and children. Her shoe store was called Urban Footwork, specializing in all the latest shoes for babies, children, teens, and adults alike. It had everything from Jordan's to Christian Louboutin's for men and women. Pharaoh let Zane, Dareus, and Erin talk her into the whole 'Urban' name for her franchise.