Chapter Two

-Half Time-

I can't believe I'm still sitting here quite honestly. Dealing with these girls little comments and snickers is getting really annoying. They keep talking, running their mouths and I'm just irritated. Some females are so pointless to life and full of jealousy. Why though? Be happy. Chill. Vibe. Stop worrying about others sometimes and life would be absolutely grand. I'm keeping calm though. I couldn't embarrass myself or Zane by showing out like they want me to. I have too much respect for myself and my relationship.

"Excuse me?" A voice asked quietly. I looked up.

"Yes?"

"This is where the players girlfriends sit, right?" Ugh, not this again.

"Sure is." I said with a bit of attitude. The girl just came and sat in an empty seat next to me.

"Thanks. You don't look like a players girlfriend."

"Huh?"

"You don't dress like them. In all the dresses and knock off bags and heels."

I giggled a little. "Oh. Well I'm not doing all of that. It's a basketball game. I want to be cute and comfortable."

"I know how you feel. That's how I am, but my boyfriend wanted me to fit in tonight. He cares too much." I got a good look at what she was wearing. Yup, just like the others. Mid thigh length dress, tall heels, and a purse. She was actually a really pretty girl. Brown skin, long hair, and was about 5'0. Her name is Noni. Turns out she's Levi's girlfriend. I've met Levi maybe once or twice, he's a really cool guy.

I talked to Noni for the remainder of the game. We cheered on Zane and Levi and ignored the other girls. This whole time I was thinking I would just kind of be an outcast in this whole 'players girls' club, but I found someone to talk to and go to the games with. That's a plus.

Now it's the end of the game. There's about 30 seconds left on the clock. Duke up. I'm not scared that they'll loose, so I'm just chilling waiting for the buzzer. Zane, being the show off he is, shoots a three pointer three seconds before the buzzer. "Yes!" I screamed out with the rest of the crowd. "Look, Maj, daddy won." I said clapping his hands for him. He giggled some and tried to clap himself. I laughed at his attempts. "So, Noni. What are you getting into tomorrow?" I asked as we found our way to the boys.

"I don't really know. I have morning school, and then I'll probably just chill."

"We should do lunch? Zane will have Major basically all day tomorrow for their personal day." I shook my head. I hated being with my babies each time they had that day, but that's what they need. "Bonding time" I guess.

"That sounds fun. I'll text you tomorrow when I get out of class."

"Alright. I see the guys over there." We went over to Zane and Levi. I gave Zane a really big hug and a kiss. "I'm so proud of you baby!" We congratulated them and it was time to go. I told Zane I would meet him at home and we left.

I got home before Zane. He pulled in a couple minutes after I was in the house. The first thing I did was give Major a bath. I washed his body and lotioned him down. I put on his footy pajamas and rocked him to sleep. Once he was finally sleep, I set him in his crib. I was turning on his night light mobile when I felt arms snake around my waist. I leaned in to Zane's embrace. "Hey..." He smelled so good. He always wore the Burberry cologne that I bought him for Christmas before. It's the kind he wears the most now. I took a deep breath inhaling his scent. "You smell good."

"It's your favorite."

I giggled. "I know."

"Come on. Lets go to bed."

"I have to take a shower first babe."

"Showers usually come after sex." I sighed and kind of frowned. After having Major I'm still not fully secure with my body. It's been four months and I've been working my ass of to get my shape perfect. It's not bad, I'm just not satisfied with it yet. I want to be in the best shape I've ever been in. "Baby girl?"

"Yeah?"

"Your body is already perfect. Don't stress it." He turned me around to face him and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and went in for a kiss. A long, passionate kiss. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked to the door, cracking it behind him and started walking to our room, never breaking the kiss.

In our room, he threw me down on the bed gently and removed his shirt. He took off both of mines and started to kiss all over me. Then his phone rang. "Answer it." I told him in between moans. He answered his phone and started talking. I straddled him and traced his six pack with my finger, then trailed kisses from his jawline to his neck. I sucked on the spot I know turns him on most and could hear his breathing speed up as he hurried off the phone. He got off the phone and I got off his lap. "Well, I guess I'll go take a shower now." I laughed and ran off.

"Seriously!?" He yelled and I laughed some more. I guess I could've been a little nice and helped him with his 'problem'. He'll survive though.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

This chapter isn't the best and kind of boring, but I promise I'll do wayyyyy better. I just hit a little writers block. Well, I'm open to story suggestions and listening to whatever you guys have to say.

Vote, comment, and Fan please! 😊