Jealous?

*Amy is now 9 months pregnant and due in a couple of weeks. She is now on maternity leave *

*She is currently getting her baby girl's nursery ready. The room is gray and pink with a white crib, a white changing table, a rocking chair, and white drawers. John came running in the room *

John- MOMMMYYY! *he says crying*

Amy- *turns around and looks concerned * What's wrong buddy??

John- I don't want a sister. I just want it to be me, you, and daddy

Amy- I'm sorry buddy, but we will have lots of fun with your sister and I will make sure that sometimes it will be just me you and daddy okay?

John- Okay mommy I'm sorry

Amy- That's ok buddy, I was the same way with Ashley, but whenever she went over her Mimzi's house, me, grandmom and grandpa always had a good time. But trust me your going to love being a big brother

John- Okay.. If you say so...

*Amy laughs*

*John runs back to his room*

*Ricky comes home from work*

Ricky- Hey Amy *kisses Amy* Are you feeling ok today?

Amy- Yes, I'm just ready to get this baby out of here*sighs and points at her stomach* John was really upset today. He said he didn't wanna be a big brother anymore and he just wants it to be me, you, and him.

Ricky-Really? I'm surprised, he hasn't said that your whole pregnancy

Amy- I know right! I think we should take him somewhere and just focus on him before the baby comes

Ricky- That's a good idea, maybe we could go to an amusement park on Saturday? Ride some rides?

Amy- That's a good idea! But I doubt I will be able to walk that much. You will have to get me a wheelchair

*they both laugh *

Ricky- Okay maybe that's not a good idea... *still laughing*

Amy- No it's a great idea! John would love it. I'll just sit in the shade and eat food *still laughing*

Ricky- *laughs* Okay. Then it's set! But I think we shouldn't tell John. It should be a surprise

Amy- Yes. I agree with you. Omg Ricky I just realized we never picked a name for the baby

Ricky- Oh yeah that's right! Do you have any ideas?

Amy- Well I was thinking we could name her............

*Blackout*

*Adrian and Grace are having dinner at a restaurant in NYC*

*Adrian walks in the restaurant to find that Grace is already there and seated*

Adrian- GRACE! *hugs Grace*

Grace- OMG Adrian! You look great for just having twins!

Adrian- I know right don't I *Adrian brags *

Grace- Yes! Please come sit*Adrian sits down* So how have you been? How's Omar? How are the babies ?

Adrian- Great! I'm just very tired because they keep me up all night. He's good! He's been helping so much with the babies. They're good babies! They only cry if they're hungry. So how have you been? How's school going?

Grace- It's going good! I'm getting good grades of course! I met this really hot guy and I think we may have hit it off!

Adrian- You didn't have sex with him did you?

Grace- WHAT. Why would I do that?I'm not a slut!

Adrian- I never said you were, but did you?

Grace- Okay maybe a few times...

Adrian- OMG Grace! Do you think you will marry him?

Grace- I have no idea. Anyway, did you hear that Amy is having a girl?

Adrian- Yes, she told me. I'm happy for them.

Grace- Wow I'm surprised... I saw your face at their wedding. A little jealous huh?

Adrian- What? Me NOO... Okay maybe a little bit, but Omar makes me so happy. I'm over Ricky

Grace- If you say soo....

Hey everyone! Please comment below if you liked this chapter. Their will be some drama in the next chapter including Ben and Amy so stay tuned! Shekinah Xx