2 Happy Men, 2 Happy Ladies,2 Happy babies, and 1 not so happy John?!

*1 week later*

*It is 2:30 am and Emily is crying*

*Amy gets up and goes into her room*

Amy- What's the matter baby girl? Are you hungry? *picks her up*

Let's go make your bottle

*Amy goes into the kitchen with Emily in her arms and starts making her bottle*

*Suddenly John comes running in the kitchen*

Amy- John, hey buddy. Shh we have to be quiet daddy is sleeping.What are you doing up?

John- I don't know I just heard you in here and wanted to come play!

Amy- It's 2:30 in the morning John. You have to go back in bed because you have school tomorrow

John- No! *he shouts*Play time!!!!

*Ricky hears John and walks into the kitchen*

Ricky- John listen to mommy. You have to go to sleep. Okay?

John- No! I wanna play!

*Ricky sighs*

Ricky- If you don't go to sleep now you can't watch any tv for the rest of the week

John- I don't care!! Play time! *John runs all over the place* Catch me if you can!!!*Ricky picks up John and takes him into his room, lays him in his bed. John starts crying and then falls right to sleep. Ricky shuts the door*

*Ricky comes back in the kitchen to talk to Amy*

Amy- I wonder why he keeps acting up...

Ricky- It's probably because we're giving the baby all the attention

Amy- You think so?

Ricky- Definitely! He's never dis behaved like this before!

Amy- Well you better go back to bed.You have work in the morning *she says while bottle feeding Emily*

Ricky-That's okay I'll wait until you get done feeding her. So we can go back to bed together.

*kisses her*

*FALL IN LOVE Theme song*

*Its now evening time, Jack and Madison are getting Destinee ready to go out *

Jack- Do we have to go to Ricky and Amy's?

Madison- Yes! That way you and Ricky can talk and me and Amy can talk

Jack- Why can't we just stay home*he remembers when he and Grace went over there,but he's happy that he's with Madison now*

Madison- Because I wanna go see Amy!

Jack-*sighs* Okay

Madison- Lets go!

*Jack picks up Destinee's car seat and they all head out the door*

*blackout*

Ricky - Who's coming over?*he says as he's making dinner*

Amy- JACK AND MADISON!*she shouts from their room as she's getting ready*

Ricky- Okay!

*someone knocks on the door*

*Amy gets the door*

Amy- Jack! Madison! Hey. Come in!

Madison- *looks around the house*Omg Amy it's so nice in here!

Amy- Thanks. Ricky's in the kitchen cooking *she says talking to Jack*

Jack- Okay I'll go join him*Jack goes in the kitchen and talks to Ricky*

Amy- Aww is this little Destinee? Hii cutie *she says looking at Destinee*

Madison- Where's your little princess? I wanna see Miss Emily!

Amy- She's in her room I'll go get her *goes and gets Emily and puts her in the baby swing in the living room* *Madison and Amy sit down on the couch in the living room*

Madison- Aww she's so cute! She looks just like you!

Amy- That's good to hear! Because everyone said John looked like Ricky, but now I'm glad that at least she looks like me. So how's everything going with you ?

Madison- Tiring! Omg I never realized how much sleep you lose after having a baby. I don't know how you did it and went to school at the same time..

Amy- *laughs* yeah I don't know how either. But after a few months it gets better.

Madison- So how are you and Ricky doing?

Amy- Good! We disagree every now and then about the kids, but besides that were good! How are you and Jack now that you have Destinee?

Madison- We're getting better.. I guess we were focused on Destinee so much that we didn't get a chance to focus on our relationship,but now I know that I truly love him

Jack- I heard that! Love you too *He hollers from the kitchen *

*Ricky coughs trying to hint to Amy*

Amy- I love you Ricky

Ricky - I love you too

*Amy and Madison laugh*

Amy- They're crazy

Madison- So are we

*They hug from the side and keep laughing*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!! Happy New Year!!! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter .. Who knows what could happen next?! More drama of course! Again thank you all so much for reading, commenting, and voting on this story! I did a collab with my friend,@DMB2001 on her story "The Secret Life of Ramy" for chapter 16 which will be up on Tuesday.I hope you all check it out, it's an awesome book! @michaelswarrior is also in the collab!!! Make sure to follow their accounts as well! Enjoy your week. Shekinah, Xx