DRAMA!

*One week later*

*Amy just got home from a long day at work and she picked up John from daycare. Little did she know that Ben had somehow snuck in their house and was hiding behind her and Ricky's closet door.*

*Amy comes in her room and lays  on the bed. John goes into his room. Ben quietly comes out from the closet and locks their bedroom door. Amy hears it and quickly sits up*

Amy- Ben? What the hell are you doing here?

Ben- I'm here to see you

Amy- How did you get in here?

Ben- That's for me to know and for you not to know *Ben runs over to Amy and starts raping her *Amy tries to get him off of her,but she cant*

Amy- Ben get off of me!!

Ben- No ! I love you and I know you love me

Amy- no I don't! *Ben starts to go harder *

Amy- Stop it!! Oweeeee. HELP SOMEONE PLEASE!

Ben- Shhh baby, it's okay I got you

Amy- Get off of me you freak

*Amy tries so hard to get him off of her and by this point she is in so much pain and is crying *

*Luckily, Ricky is just walking in the door. Thank Goodness cause who knows what else Ben would have done!*

Amy- OMG SOMEONE HELPPPPP

*Ricky hears her and runs to the door*

Ricky- Amy are you ok? *Ricky tries to open the door but it's locked*Open the door!

Amy- I can't Ben locked it*she shouts*HELP!

Ricky- Ben's in there? Oh hell no. *Ricky knocks the door down. He is very angry now and when he sees Amy she's crying so much.Ben turns around  and Ricky then clutches Bens shirt*

Ricky- What the hell are you doing? Are you crazy! DON'T EVER COME NEAR AMY AGAIN. *Ricky shouts*

Ben- Like your gonna stop me *He laughs *

Ricky- *He's about to punch Ben until Ben interrupts *

Ben- Ok I'll never come near her again, but I had fun Amy! I love you. I'm guessing we're not friends anymore Ricky?

Ricky- You got that right! Oh and I will let your father know what you've done as well

Ben- Aww crap.

Ricky- Yeah now get out of here!!!!! *He says angrily*

*Ben leaves. Amy is still crying. Ricky holds her in his arms *

Ricky- What happened?  How did he get in here? Are you okay?

Amy-*still crying* I don't even know. I just came home with John. He went in his room and I came and laid on the bed. Then I heard our door shut so I sat up and I saw him. He started raping me . Omg Ricky it was so bad *crys even more*

Ricky- It's okay Amy. It's okay. I'm here now. *kisses Amy's forehead* *I'm gonna kill him Ricky thinks to himself*

Omg. What is wrong with him? That guy has some serious issues

Amy- He sure does! Omg I just remembered I have to meet Lauren and Madison at Geoffs tonight. Can you take me?

Ricky- Sure. Are you sure you still want to go?

Amy- Yeah

Ricky- While your there I'm going to be talking to Ben. He's gonna get it..

Amy- Okay, he should !

*FALL IN LOVE THEME SONG*

*Lauren, Madison, and Amy are meeting for dinner tonight *

Lauren- I wonder what's taking Amy so long...

Madison- Yeah she was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago

*Amy comes in the restaurant and sits down at their table*

Lauren& Madison- Hey Amy!

Amy- Hi

Madison- Whats wrong?

Amy- Ben came to my house and   raped me!

Lauren- He did WHAT!

Amy- He raped me

Madison- How did he get in? What did Ricky say?

Lauren- Yeah what did Ricky say?   

Amy- Well I'm actually not sure how he got in. I just got home with John and John went into his room and I went into mine. All of a sudden my bedroom closes and I look up and I see him coming towards me. He  then starts to you know what on me. Finally after 3 minutes of torture and trying to get him off of me, Ricky comes home. He hears me screaming and tries to open the door,but Ben of course locked it. So he somehow breaks down the door and almost punched Ben, but then he left .

Lauren- Oh my God! Wow. I knew Ben was obsessed with you, but I never knew he would do something like this!

Madison- Yeah me either!

Amy- I'm pretty sure Ricky is gonna kill him,but he deserves it...So how have you guys been?

Lauren- Well... I kinda got back together with Jesse

Amy- What? I thought you weren't gonna go out with him anymore

Lauren- Well. It just happened.

Madison- Well me and Jack are trying hard to get along for Destinee's sake, but he's getting on my nerves!

Lauren- You guys never get along

Amy- *about to talk  feels a sudden pain in her stomach. She's been feeling this pain since early this morning. She winces& cries* OWE. Omg

Madison- Are you okay Amy?

Amy- No I think I need to get to the hospital NOW!!

*they pick her up and all of a sudden her water breaks*

Amy- OMG! Someone call Ricky please!!!! Owee

Lauren- Okay Madison you call Ricky while we get her to the car

Madison-*picks up her phone and calls Ricky *

Ricky- Hello

Madison- Umm Ricky . Wait one second. *looks at Lauren*Lauren what did I have to say to him again?

Lauren- THAT AMYS GOING INTO LABOR AND HER WATER BROKE!

Madison- OHH yeah

Lauren- TELL RICKY!

Madison- *talks on phone* Ricky, Amy's going into labor and her water broke. We're taking her to the hospital now. Meet us there. We can take John

Ricky- Okay. Tell Amy I'm on my way *He says rushing out the door with John* and that I love her.

Madison- Will do*hangs up*

*they make it to the hospital!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! I really enjoyed writing this chapter! I actually wrote it differently at first and decided that wasn't the direction I wanted the story to go in, but that's okay! Thank you all for reading my story it means so much ! Have a great week, Xx