Happy Birthday Matthew!

* Today's Matthew's birthday and as promised, Grace and Jack are taking him and his best buds to DisneyLand!Madison is coming with her girl and Lauren is just coming along for the fun. Everyone is in their own car with their kids*
*Ricky and Amy are about to leave*
John- *just getting in his seat belt* Are we there yet??!
Ricky-John we didn't even start driving yet.
John- I know I'm just sooo excited!!
Ricky - It's okay buddy, I'm excited too!
Amy- *gets in the car* I wanna know what Clementine said *she said in an annoyed voice *
*blackout*
*Lauren is out in the car beeping the horn over and over again. She's waiting for Madison, who as usual is taking forever to come on! Finally she comes out, carrying what seems like 50 unnecessary items. She gets in the car*
Lauren- Umm Madison I think you're missing something
Madison- No I'm good. We can go now
Lauren- YOU DONT HAVE DESTINEE!!
Madison- Yes I do. She's in the back seat duh *she looks in the back seat* Ohhhhhh
*Lauren rolls her eyes. Madison goes back in the house and gets Destinee*
Lauren- *says to herself * Uhh why me...
*blackout*
*Grace and Jack are on their way to Disnleyland. *
Grace- I hope theirs no drama today
Jack- Me too
*blackout*
* An hour later everyone arrives at DisneyLand except for Madison and Lauren of course*
*Amy and Ricky walk towards the entrance with Emily and John*
Emily- OOO mommy look!!!! Minnie Mouuseeee!
Amy- Yeah! We're gonna ride the rides and have lots of fun
Emily & John- Yay!
Amy- Happy Birthday Matthew! *she gets him from Grace and starts tickling him. He's laughing *
Matthew- Yay! Birfay!
*they all laugh*
John & Emily- Happy birthday Matthew !!!
*Amy puts him down and all the kids hold hands*
Grace- My baby's growing up!*She says about to cry
Adrian- Grace, it's a happy thing no tears today!
Grace- Okay I'll try not to cry!
Grace-Where's Madison, Lauren, and Destinee?
Amy- Lauren texted me and said that Madison was taking forever to get ready. So they're gonna be here in 15 minutes
Grace- Okay we can get their tickets
*Ricky and Jack are walking towards the entrance. They just parked the cars*
Ricky- How's coaching going?
Jack- It's going great! But the seasons almost over
Ricky- What are you gonna do for the 3 months off?
Jack- We're gonna be training the boys. It never stops, were doing something every week... I heard that Ben kissed Amy, what was that all about?
Ricky- I don't know, but I really wanted to hit him.
Jack- You should have!
Ricky- I didn't wanna do it at your wedding though. Clementine called me the other day..
Jack- Saying?
Ricky- That she wanted to get "together"
Jack- Oh my God ! What did Amy say?
Ricky- Well... She called her on the way here and threatened her. I told her not to say anything, but she was mad so I just let her do it
Jack- What did Clementine say?
Ricky- She said okay sorry, but we all know she wasn't sorry
Jack- Wow
Ricky- Yeah wow...
*blackout*
*Madison and Lauren made it 10 minutes later. They're now about to go on the rides *
Emily- OOOO momma I go on Minnie Moose!!!! * she asks Amy*
Destinee- Aunt Amy I wanna go on the elephant ride!
John- Mom look at the Ferris wheel!
Amy- Okay how about the first ride we go on Matthew gets to choose. Matthew what ride do you like buddy?
*Matthew just looks *
Amy- Train ride it is!
*They all go on the train. Amy riding with John, Ricky with Emily, Grace and Jack with Matthew , Madison with Destinee, Adrian with OJ, and Lauren with Sophia(Adrians daughter)*
*The rest of the rides were filled with laughter and fun. It was a magical day! Everyone is so exhausted and on their way home :)*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a great weekend! Shekinah , Xx