Wherever I go....

* Amy and Ricky are talking to George and Anne in their living room*
Amy- Mom, Dad we have to tell you something...
Anne- You're pregnant again!
George- I knew it!!
Ricky- Noooo !! No we're done having kids *they all laugh*
Amy- We're  moving to New York
Anne- What? *starts crying*
George- Why?
Ricky- Well I got offered a job at Boykewich Headquarters in New York and Amy got offered to be in a documentary film
Anne- That's awesome!!But what about my grandkids...
George - You mean my grandkids
Anne- Our grandkids!
Amy- You guys can visit whenever!
George- When are you leaving?
Ricky- In 3 days ..
*Anne tries to hold her tears back*
Anne- I'm gonna miss you and them *she looks at the kids*
*blackout*
*Amy is out to dinner with Grace, Adrian, Madison, and Lauren*
Madison- You can't move!
Amy- I have to... That's what I've been wanting to do documentary films and now that I have the chance I just can't give it up. I'm sorry. But it's not like I'm not gonna see you guys. You can visit whenever and I'll come visit too!
Grace- I'm moving to NY then too
Lauren- Me too!
Amy- You guys ! You don't have too
Grace- No really, I got accepted to NYU for medical school so me, Jack and Matthew are moving!
Amy- Yay!
Lauren- I got offered a better job there too!
Madison- Well since I'm one whole of a brain and you're the other,I guess I'm going to New York too!*she says to Lauren. Everyone laughs*
Lauren- You mean you're one half of a brain and I'm the other half
Madison- OHHH yeah! That's what I meant
Adrian- Well I'm staying here so you guys have fun in New York! I can't stand it there. *they all laugh*
*blackout*
*3 Days later:Amy, Ricky, John, and Emily are all packed and ready to go to New York. They're at the airport, exchanging hugs and tears.*
Amy- I'm gonna miss you dad
George- I'm gonna miss you too Ames and Even you Ricky
Ricky- Thank you *they shake hands*
Anne- It's time for your flight.. *she wipes away your tears*
John& Emily- Bye grandma and grandpa!*they hug the kids*
George- Call us when you get there!
Amy- Okay! Bye
*Wherever I go from Hannah Montana plays
🎼Here we are now
Everything is about to change
We face tomorrow as we say goodbye to yesterday
A chapter ending, but the story's only just begun
A page is turning for everyone
So I'm moving on,
Letting go,
Holding on to tomorrow
I've always got the memories while I'm finding out who I'm gonna be.
We might be apart but I hope you always know
You'll be with me, wherever I go
Wherever I go 🎼* *Amy looks back*
Ricky- It's gonna be okay Amy. At least we're together 
*🎼 So excited I can barely even catch my breath,
We have each other to lean on for the road ahead
This happy ending is the start of all our dreams
And I know your heart is with me🎼*they take each other's hand and the kids... They walk to the airport and smile at each other.
Amy- Here we go! *she smiles and Ricky smiles back at her*
Emily- Ew Ork Here e come!! *they all laugh*
*7 hours later*
John- Mommy, mommy!!! We're here!!! New York!!!!*he says waking her up*
Amy- Yay buddy! *They look out the planes window and see the beautiful city *
*New York by Alicia Keys plays
🎼There's nothing you can't do
Now you're in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you
Hear it from New York, New York, New York!🎼
*Grace, Jack, and Matthew arrive a week later*
*1 Year later*
*Everyone in New York is reuniting at Grace and Jacks house. They have seen each other on and off, but this is the first time since Graces's wedding that they will ALL be together again. Adrian even came from California for the weekend!As well as some of Grace and Jacks friends*

 Adrian even came from California for the weekend!As well as some of Grace and Jacks friends*

Grace- Ricky, Amy, John, Lauren, Alice, Henry,Adrian come in!*they all hug each other. Alice and Henry moved to New York too!*

*The day was filled with lots of laughter!*

*Adrian went back to California and raised her two kids with the help of Omar of course

*Adrian went back to California and raised her two kids with the help of Omar of course. Ricky and Amy stayed in New York with Emily and John. George even moved right across the street from them! Anne is a jazz singer who's on tour, Madison is her opening singer. Jack, Grace, and Matthew are very happy in New York, Grace graduated from NYU and is now a doctor! Kathleen and Tom moved in with George as well. Lauren is enjoying the single life and her job. Ashley went back to Italy to work at a restaurant! Ricky, Amy and the kids are very happy and enjoying life more than ever. * 
*blackout*
*You didn't think I forgot about Ben did you??!😏 He is now the head of Boykewich Headquarters in California (for reasons we will never know😂)and he isn't talking to any of his Grant High friends except for Alice and Henry,of course! *
*real blackout!😊*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Secret Life lovers, Thank you all for joining me on this journey. It's very hard for me to say goodbye to book #1, but I'm glad I was able to share with you guys the ideas that I've had for a very long time. I tried to make the finale similar to the way Brenda Hampton wrote the new finale! I hope you will all read book #2 and join me on this new and very different journey. Book #2 will be out later today!!:):)I can't thank you all enough for your support, I appreciate it more than you know.
Shekinah,Xx