Mistakes Were Made......

*Adrian calls Grace*

"Hey Adrain!" *Grace says nervously.*"What's up? "

" Hey Grace!" Adrain says. " So we never got to finish the conversation from last week..." *Adrain said biting her lip.*

" Okay" *Grace said stuttering*.     "W-what about it?"

"Okay I'm gonna get to the point." Adrain said. " Who's the father?"

" W-What? " *Grace asked.*

" You know you are pregnant Grace who's the father of your baby?" *Adrain asked*.

" Don't bring it up like that it hurts" *Grace said crying.*

"Are you crying?" *Adrain asked.*"I'm sorry I know this is gonna be hard" *Adrain said with sadness in her voice*. " But who's the father?"

"Look" Grace said controlling her tears. " I-i" *Grace started crying more.*

"Grace stop crying.Tell me who's it?"

" It was a mistake!" *Grace said crying.*"I hooked up with Jack! He-he came over my mom's to give her something for Christmas but she wasn't there so we ended up talking on the couch and then before I knew it we had had sex. He said he's always loved me and that he only married Madison because she was pregnant with his baby." *She blurted out. *

" Jack?" *Adrain asked shocked*"He cheated! He cheated on Madison!"

"I'm so stupid!" *Grace said as she couldn't stop herself from crying. *

" Grace " *Adrain said*"It's okay! It's going to be okay!"

"How? " *Grace asked*"He's married to someone else and got me pregnant. It will never be okay!"

*blackout*

*Amy walks into her house getting John from school. John was really tired and went to sleep as soon as they got in. She walks into her closet and there was some stuff lying in a drawer. Their was a key chain that said "I love you Ricky" on it. It made her upset, knowing that she wasn't the one that gave it to him. She threw it with full force and it went out the window, which caused the window to break. She was initially throwing it in the trash can, but since she threw it so hard it skipped the trash can and went right through the window. She wasn't upset about breaking the window either.*

*blackout*

*Meanwhile at Jack and Madison's house: Grace walks to their door, scared and terrified. She looked at the door and was contemplating on whether she should knock or not. She then took a deep breath and knocked. Jack opened the door, she looked at his face in disgust.*

"Hi Grace!" Jack said smiling

"Yeah hi!" * Grace said irritated of seeing his face. "I-I have to talk to you" *she said stepping in*

"Okay!" Jack said

"Is Madison home?" Grace asked

"No, she went shopping",

*Grace and Jack go and sit on the couch*

"So?"

"Jack" *Grace sighed *

"What?"

"I-I" *Grace was saying, but the words just weren't coming out* "I'm pregnant!" *she said as started tearing up*

"What" *Jack asked* "I d-didn't hear you?"

"I'm pregnant Jack!" *by this point Grace was weeping *

"You can't be!" *Jack said in disbelief*

"I am Jack! It's your baby!"

*Jacks mouth was wide open, he couldn't believe this*