The flu and a baby?!

*2 weeks later*

*Its morning time , Ricky is at work and John is at school. Amy is home with Emily and is getting her ready to go to her one month doctors appointment. *

Amy- Hey Emily! Are you ready to go to the doctors? *Emily laughs*

*Amy puts Emily in her car seat and

picks it up. She locks the door and walks to the car. They get in the car and drive to the doctors*

* When Amy is done with the appointment(it's 12:00) she receives a call on her way back home *

Amy-*answers the phone* Hello?

Unknown- Hello yes, is this Amy? This is Nurse Sarah at Weston Elementary School.  I'm calling regarding your son, John, he seems to have the flu. I think you should come and pick him up.

Amy- Okay. Thank you for letting me know, I'm on my way *she says as she does a u-turn driving to John's school*

*Amy calls Ricky*

Ricky- Hey Amy. How was the appointment ?

Amy- It was good. The doctor said she looks very healthy. I was on my way home and Johns school called.  He has the flu. I'm on my way to get him

Ricky- Oh are you sure you don't want me to come and pick him up for you?

Amy- No it's okay, your at work. See you when you get home later. Love  you

Ricky- Okay. Tell John I said 'feel better buddy'. Love you too Amy.

*hangs up*

*blackout*

*Grace calls Adrian*

Adrian- Hello? Grace, what are you doing?

Grace- Adrian!!! I think I might be pregnant oh and I'm at my apartment

Adrian- WHAT did you say? *she screams*

Grace- I said I'm at my apartment

Adrian- No before that!

Grace- I said Adrian!!!

Adrian- WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT BEING PREGNANT GRACE!!!

Grace- Oh yeah.. You know that guy I told you I was messing with...

Adrian- Yeah...

Grace- Well the condom broke and yeah.... I took a pregnancy test and it was positive... I can't believe I'm pregnant!!! This wasn't supposed to happen!!! I was supposed to wait until I'm married!!

Adrian-Yeah we all were suppose to wait...Anyway, I kind of expected that you'd be pregnant since you guys have been messing around .

Grace- Omg ! What am I going to do? I'm not ready for a baby!!!

Adrian-*one of the twins start crying* I don't know,but I gotta go sorry. I'll talk to you later!

Grace- Okay bye! *she says sadly*

*blackout*

*Amy is now at home with John and Emily*

*Emily is in her swing and Amy is making John some soup*

John- Mommy!!! *He yells from his room *

Amy- I'm coming sweetie *she says as she is pouring the soup in his bowl *Amy picks the bowl up and goes into John's room so he can eat* You okay buddy?

John- I'm really cold even though I have blankets over me,my head hurts, and I can't stop sneezing *he says whimpering *

Amy- I know buddy. Your medicine should be kicking in soon meanwhile, eat some soup that might make you feel a little bit better. Daddy should be home soon too. *she kisses him on his forehead *

John- Yay!

*10 minutes later Ricky comes home*

Ricky- Amy?!

Amy- We're in here *she calls from John's room *

Ricky- *walks in John's room*

Hi buddy. I heard you weren't feeling well. I brought you a cookie. I thought it might cheer you up

John- Thank you daddy!

Amy- Really Ricky?! We're trying to get him better not worse. *she laughs * Anyway how was work?

Ricky- It was very busy today..

Amy- Could you get Emily from the living room and stay with John while I take a shower?

Ricky- Sure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!! Wow so first it was Amy, then Ashely, now Grace !!!! These girls must not know what birth control is, loll! Ben will be back in the next chapter so get ready for some more drama!! Have a great week everyone.Shekinah, Xx